New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Special room rates

Started by ajm1961, February 27, 2014, 08:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajm1961

If you're planning to stay a night or two on the weekend of April 4-6 for AquaMania, call Travelodge before March 4. Special rate of $109 per night instead of $129.

Reservations: 1-800-578-7878
other:
Phone: (613) 722-7600
Toll Free: 800-267-4166
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

flyingpancake

If you have trip advisor or any other type of program they are giving the same price plus you may get points also with it and there seems to be no cut off date ie Mar 4 th in case people may be undecided...just a thought.

ajm1961

That's the price and deadline we were given.

I guess the only advantage is that you are guaranteed this price if you book now and you can cancel with 24 or 48 hours notice (check rules on hotel site).

However, just a few cautionary notes:
If you wait too long you may not get any availability for this weekend from Expedia type web companies. I've once had problems cancelling a room I booked through Expedia. And finally, there may also be cancelling charges: "You may cancel or change your prepaid hotel reservation, but you will be charged the cancellation or change fee indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel reservation."

But for those who are undecided it could be the way to go. Obviously it's a better negotiated price than just straight walk-in.

Thanks for providing an alternative.
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!