New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Started by Serlac60, April 05, 2019, 02:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serlac60

Hi everyone

Found this website randomly. I've been in this hobby on and off for quite a while. As a teenager (in the 70's), I had guppies, goldfish among other kinds. Later in my young adult  life, I had beta and Angelfish. Six years ago, I bought myself a 90g tank.  I had yoyo loaches, angelfish, swordtails, cherry barbs, and black neon tetras.  Then, I decided to get more serious about it.  Changed my light to a more powerful LED type, removed the gravels abd switch to Eco complete substrate.  Added many plants and three little angelfish.  Did a major error as I didn't quarantine thrm first. Almost all the fish I kept for several years died in a matter of one week despite my tentatives to solve the issue. Now, I set up a small quaratine tank and replenishing slowly my tank.  Right now, I have two bristlenose plecos, two koi angelfish, four pearl gouramis, and 1 turquoise rainbow fish   Waiting in my quarantine tank are three marble angelfish and another turquoise rainbow fish.

Calico3

Welcome : You have a great looking planted tank

Serlac60

Thank you!   It is still in progress