New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Man cave

Started by White Lightning, April 23, 2011, 07:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Lightning

I was inspired by cdylnicki's thread entitled "my fish room"  I call this one my "man cave" but I suppose it can be classified as my fish room as well.  :D

HappyGuppy

OOoooooooooo....  :D  I like it!

Thunda

Yes, your.. ahem... "man cave" is awesome!!  8)

-Lisa

Hookup

NanoSF

But what about Steelers paraphernalia? No Steelers fan's man cave should be without it! Besides this is way too nice to be a man cave  :)

White Lightning

There's some Steelers gear up on the wall but not as much as I would like. I was thinking of asking the wife if I could paint black and yellow but I am not sure if I would like it. It's too small of a room.

NanoSF

Not sure if all the nice cultural artwork would fit with a black and gold steelers backdrop.  :)

White Lightning

I found a really cool store on line that only sells Steelers stuff. My plan was to compeltely redecorate. Take down all artsy type paintings and replace with a variety of Steelers stuff, making it the official man cave!

Brent Shaver

You would need a Jaguar chewing on a helmet to at least make it realistic...lol

Nice set up though

cdylnicki

Amazing!  I need a setup with couches & actual walls for my (wo)man cave to be as awesome as yours!!

Very nice work!

magnosis

I love your clock  8)

Hookup

magnosis

Quote from: Hookup on May 18, 2011, 01:09:22 PM
phew... you said CLOCK... :)

LOL

The funniest thing is, I wrote that line, hit [submit], and then paused.....  "Yeah, whatever, this is a family board, no one will notice..."

DOH !