New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

angelcrazes' tank builds

Started by angelcraze, April 20, 2014, 06:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angelcraze

I'll be back
Give me ShReD till I'm dEaD!!!

angelcraze

:)

exv152

Nice tanks angelcraze, I'm glad you shared your pics.
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

exv152

Quote from: wrm130 on April 20, 2014, 05:41:23 PM
Here's one of my dirt tanks. Yes I've got c02 (Finally! ) But I do nothing other than weekly water changes. Please don't bash my layout. Just showing a clear clean tank.

Nice setup! Have you noticed any dramatic differences with adding co2 to a dirt tank?
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g

wrm130

Holy carp angel craze! Those tanks are spectacular!

charlie

@ Jamie & angelcraze, thanks for sharing, this is what I enjoy the most- the sharing of tanks, I would suggest you guys keep a build thread/ journal in the appropriate forum so we can all learn & enjoy -- nice tanks, good job.

angelcraze

Hahaha.....oh well, it'll die here I guess.  Don't feel like making a tank build thread right now, I was just trying to explain the use of dirted substrates and association with algae, if there was one.

charlie

Quote from: charlie on April 20, 2014, 08:25:17 PM
@ Jamie & angelcraze, thanks for sharing, this is what I enjoy the most- the sharing of tanks, I would suggest you guys keep a build thread/ journal in the appropriate forum so we can all learn & enjoy -- nice tanks, good job.
Just a penny here- my suggestion of keeping a journal/tank build was not intended to anyone to move  and or split the thread that was totally the undertaking of the moderation team .
My intention was purely to keep the Journal for the purpose of making it available for all to follow & learn, a reference if you will.
Why would you suggest this thread will die here is beyond me, it will surely die if the op of any journal fail to keep updates & input of there journal.
No personal intent here, but I have been calling for folks to post images of their tanks for the longest while, instead 90% of the planted tank hobbyist on this forum, will read a tank journal update etc. and just move on, without participating or giving feed back, that  we need to change if we dearly want this hobby to grow as well as our plants.
As mentioned this is just my observation & not intended to be a flame or other to anyone.
Regards Errol

angelcraze

Hey Charlie, maybe I will one day, just got too much going on right now to deal with a journal.  I do have way more pics of setting the tanks up intended for a journal-actually, I respect your intention, and I like to help others.  I just don't have the time to dedicate to it right now.  See you all in a while :)

Oh and wasn't actually a journal?  More like a discussion about dirt and comments of pics of someone elses' tank, it made no sense.

wolfiewill

Quote from: exv152 on April 20, 2014, 07:49:30 PM
Nice tanks angelcraze, I'm glad you shared your pics.

What pics? I'm not getting them on my screen.
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish." Mark Twain

angelcraze

Quote from: wrm130Here's one of my dirt tanks. Yes I've got c02 (Finally! ) But I do nothing other than weekly water changes. Please don't bash my layout. Just showing a clear clean tank.

Quote from: exv152 on April 20, 2014, 08:04:57 PM
Nice setup! Have you noticed any dramatic differences with adding co2 to a dirt tank?

Dear Moderator,

This post should be in, your created, "wrm130's tank build"  FYI.