New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Don't let your memberships expire.

Started by bitterman, September 12, 2012, 08:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitterman

Remember current 2011-2012 cards are only good till end of this month. Don't miss out on the benefits of being an OVAS club member!

Did you know that we recently streamlined things making it easier and faster to become an Ovas Club Member?

If you want to purchase a membership right now Click Here

Pay for your membership using a credit card or your pay-pal account.

After the payment is received the Membership Chair will see the payment and email you a link to an online form. (Normally within 1 business day)

After you complete the form your account will be updated to a OVAS Club Member by the membership chair and your Membership card is mailed out to you in the mail.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to pm me.

Regards,
  Bruce

bizfromqc

Hey Bruce, thanks for the reminder, I just renewed mine.

One thing you guys want to look into (and it was the same as last year) is fix the URL to the confirmation page after payment gets processed from Paypal. Right now, we get a "software upgrade" message.

Thanks,
Eric

bitterman

Eric,

Thanks so much. I have forwarded the information to the webmaster. You also have an e-mail with a link to the application form to fill out.

Regards,
   Bruce

lucius

I purchased a memberhsip last night and don't recall a "software upgrade" message.  I was using the latest version of Firefox running Windows 7 if this info is helpful to the webmaster.

bizfromqc

Quote from: lucius on September 13, 2012, 11:41:54 AM
I purchased a memberhsip last night and don't recall a "software upgrade" message.  I was using the latest version of Firefox running Windows 7 if this info is helpful to the webmaster.

Purchasing the membership was not a problem, the redirection from the confirmation of payment page from the Paypal site is where we get the message.

It's the same type of message we get when following out of date links on the forum (pre forum software update). It's got to be a simple setting/parameter on the PayPal account.

Not a browser issue.

groupie02

confirmed. I got the same error 2 minutes ago.

lucius

Quote from: BizFromQC on September 13, 2012, 12:47:10 PM
Purchasing the membership was not a problem, the redirection from the confirmation of payment page from the Paypal site is where we get the message.

It's the same type of message we get when following out of date links on the forum (pre forum software update). It's got to be a simple setting/parameter on the PayPal account.

Not a browser issue.

OK.  I paid by credit card so that could be why I didn't see any error messages also.

bitterman

Thanks everyone for the feekback. I have let the webmaster know.

Bruce

sylros

Hi everyone,

the problem has been fixed. The message should now bring you back to the OVAS home page.

OVAS Webmaster

bitterman

Quote from: sylros on September 14, 2012, 12:17:31 AM
Hi everyone,

the problem has been fixed. The message should now bring you back to the OVAS home page.

OVAS Webmaster

Awesome thanks so much!!!! You rock!

Bruce