New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

What R U bringing to the Season Opener?

Started by ajm1961, September 15, 2013, 08:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajm1961

Have you reserved your table yet? (see details in Season Opener thread in this section)

If so, what are you expecting to bring for sale or "swap"?
Let us know!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

ajm1961

A few people have reserved tables...
So... what are you bringing? Hints? We're getting curious, the season opener is fast approaching...

Dorrie

Plants and equipment, maybe some soft water livestock if there's interest.

flyingpancake

High end show guppies, brown shrimp, reli shrimp, possibly green shrimp and jelly blue shrimp.  Plants.  Mini c02 systems, shrimp foods and conditioners, nano tanks, possibly creyfish, fruitfly cultures, vinager eel cultures, grindleworm cultures, possibly killifish and killifish eggs to hatch out.  Possible rainbowfish.

charlie

Quote from: flyingpancake on September 19, 2013, 12:28:10 AM
High end show guppies, brown shrimp, reli shrimp, possibly green shrimp and jelly blue shrimp.  Plants.  Mini c02 systems, shrimp foods and conditioners, nano tanks, possibly creyfish, fruitfly cultures, vinager eel cultures, grindleworm cultures, possibly killifish and killifish eggs to hatch out.  Possible rainbowfish.
Nice, looking forward to visiting your table.
BTW did you reserve your table already?
Errol

fischkopp

I might bring some fancy plecos if there is interest, all offspring of my adults. I have some nice striped little L340 (contact me if you are interested in adults), and maybe even some spotted L136B. I think others will bring some different plecos as well. I might also bring some equipment I don't use any longer, depends if I find time to look through my stuff.

See you all there!
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

limed

I will look around (hardware) to see what's I can find to sell,

I am selling opener special pre-order in advance Rilli shrimp 10 for $20.00 (medium size),
longfin brown BN pleco's about 1 1/2" $6.00 (5 left)
Regular Albino BN 2"+  $5.00 , 4" BN brown males $5.00
Trio albino BN pleco's 1 male and 2 females $25.00 (only 1 set left)
L129 F1 pleco's 1"+ $16.00/each, nice yellow strips lines.
Reason for pre-order, don't want to stress the fish if I don't have to.

For pre-order cut-off  by end of Friday night. Keep looking, updates..

Ed

jetstream

Let's join the pleco party! Will run as pre-order format for the pleco because they are hard to catch between the rocks and cave. The L262 most likely need to pickup later at my house. I still trying to catch the L260 out from their caves!

L333 over 1"  $20 ea
L66 from wild caught parents approx 1" $20 ea
Wild caught L262 $60 ea (2 available)
Matured Congo Tetras $40 for 6 (must be group of 3 male and 3 female)
KNO3 Potassium Nitrate

will have lots of plants since I'm going to give the tank a big trim.

Thanks for checking out!

ajm1961

We're only a few days away!
Anyone else want to give us a preview of their "goodies" for the swap meet?

bettabreeder

charlie

Some good deals
Frags olants fish equipment etcc
Auction at 4.00PM

Aquaticfinatic

Thanks to the guys that helped make this event a great afternoon. Those that didn't show missed on some great presentations. Nice to meet a lot of people there.

bettabreeder

Quote from: Aquaticfinatic on September 29, 2013, 10:08:09 PM
Thanks to the guys that helped make this event a great afternoon. Those that didn't show missed on some great presentations. Nice to meet a lot of people there.
+1 here! Good to see everyone again and meet new people