New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

tank size doesnt fit.

Started by apuppet, January 15, 2008, 08:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apuppet

blah,

anyone run into this too?  i'd bought a 75G becasuse its the best deal going, then to finally measure where im about to place it, and to find out , that bugger doesnt fit!  i didnt really, need it. but that price was too cheap to pass up.  ahhh!

i KNEW i shoulda measured that diamensino instead of eye-balling it.   bloody hell!

needed to rant. thanks,
planted

dan2x38

I had a 4' stand it was a metric measurement would not fit a standard size tank. I ended up modifying my stand. it's set-up & running just fine. I do need to do some trimming now.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Brine

Bummer Dude...you should just give me the 75G and you won't have to worry about it anymore!

NetCop

Quote from: Brine on January 15, 2008, 09:52:41 PM
Bummer Dude...you should just give me the 75G and you won't have to worry about it anymore!

Pfft!
Can you believe this guy?
Give him the tank... geez...
(*I'll give you $20 for it!;)

fischkopp

Quote from: apuppet on January 15, 2008, 08:38:42 PM
... and to find out , that bugger doesnt fit!

I am sure that you will find another place where it WILL fit  :D ;D

;)
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

busdriver

Quote from: apuppet on January 15, 2008, 08:38:42 PM
blah,

anyone run into this too?  i'd bought a 75G becasuse its the best deal going, then to finally measure where im about to place it, and to find out , that bugger doesnt fit!  i didnt really, need it. but that price was too cheap to pass up.  ahhh!

i KNEW i shoulda measured that diamensino instead of eye-balling it.   bloody hell!

needed to rant. thanks,

Wanna trade? ::)
I'm sure we could come to some agreement! :D ;) :)
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."