New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

2019 " Fish Goals "

Started by Calico3, January 05, 2019, 01:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calico3

Hi all I am a new member and would like to open a discussion about our "  goals to accomplish for our fish " for this year from any interested members. Sorry if this has been previously uploaded or discussed at meetings.
I will raise some of my Angelfish fry to a larger size and re home the ones I can not keep as they can't  all be keepers and do not all conform to what I want for colour. . I do hope to eventually get a very blue Angelfish such as those sold by " Angelmania " the " Blue Marble Pearlscale " . I may have to travel and to pick up across the border. If any members have some of these youngsters please PM me.  I am trying my best to accomplish this Angel goal this year.
I do like to keep very colourful fish and have thought of changing one of my tanks over to another fish type later this fall.  As I have no experience with saltwater and I believe my  budget may explode with this.  a newly stocked  freshwater  tank will have to do for now.
Unfortunately adding another tank is impossible due to space. If I ever move a goal will be a dedicated fish room.
Thanks