New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

****** BIG AUCTION******

Started by chloe2049, March 05, 2006, 10:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chloe2049

this was my first time at the auction and it was so much FUN,thank you to everyone

the only request that i have is that there should be more of them(BIG AUCTION) thru out the year

that was just too much fun to have one once a year

Thank You

Sailfin

Quote from: "chloe2049"this was my first time at the auction and it was so much FUN,thank you to everyone

the only request that i have is that there should be more of them(BIG AUCTION) thru out the year

that was just too much fun to have one once a year

Thank You

You should visit the Montreal Big Auctions if you liked this one!

Aiglos

Chloe:  Every month at the meeting there is a Mini-Auction,  although calling it mini really isnt fair.  Lots of good stuff there,  just as much fun ifnot more as you get to see a presentation and chat more !

zapisto

i want to thanks the organisation as i know what it is, i am part of the organisation of the montreal giant (we actually have it twice a year , with more than 1000 lots ).

i meet a lot of people and put face on nick , that's great.

The montreal aunction will be on April 30, 2006, i invite everybody to come.
it is the biggest in east canada.

Again Felicitation for all the organisation :)

darkdep

Hey!  That's my birthday :)

I always love meeting the people from the forum and putting faces to the names/nicks.  

And thanks to zapisto for bringing orders for free shipping!  Love the stuff I got.

NjOyRiD

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

chloe2049

Quote from: "zapisto"i want to thanks the organisation as i know what it is, i am part of the organisation of the montreal giant (we actually have it twice a year , with more than 1000 lots ).

i meet a lot of people and put face on nick , that's great.

The montreal aunction will be on April 30, 2006, i invite everybody to come.
it is the biggest in east canada.

Again Felicitation for all the organisation :)

hi,

what time does the auction start in Montreal on April 30 2006 and till around what time?

thank you

zapisto

hi
auction start at noon and have no time to finish, in fact depend on the number of lot we have to auction.
we had 1400 lots 2 years ago
but we usuually have around 1000 lots.

chloe2049

Quote from: "zapisto"hi
auction start at noon and have no time to finish, in fact depend on the number of lot we have to auction.
we had 1400 lots 2 years ago
but we usuually have around 1000 lots.

hi,

thank you Zapisto!hopefully i will see all of you there

thanks