New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Giant Auction 2018

Started by fischkopp, March 14, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fischkopp

Just a reminder:

Please register ALL items before Saturday, April 28th, 2pm.

We will start the preparation for the auction afterwards. You will still be able to register items till midnight, but due to increased overhead, these items will be charged a higher commission. For details, read through the auction rules above.
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

ksj

Oh god I missed it. I have insominia issues and I took so many pills last night to get some sleep and now its past noon. ;.; I've been looking forward to this for months. I'm sorry I may have delayed proceedings with all my missing plants and fish.
90g with 20g sump - Endlers, Kuhli loaches, Betta, Pearl gourami, Salt and pepper cories, Ottos, Assassin snails, Unlucky trumpet snails
~Kim

fischkopp

:D

Well, good thing you got a lot of sleep, tomorrow is going to be a long day with close to 1100 items in the auction.

We are now entering the grace period for everyone who is running behind with their registration. You may enter any items you have forgotten until 4pm (today) and still get charged normal commission.
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

ksj

Oh thank goodness. I had it in my head it was sunday today. Jees, sorry about panicking. Thanks for pointing out the proper date.
90g with 20g sump - Endlers, Kuhli loaches, Betta, Pearl gourami, Salt and pepper cories, Ottos, Assassin snails, Unlucky trumpet snails
~Kim

fischkopp

The registration is now closed.

We have 1113 items in the auction. So don't forget to stop by the bank to bring some extra $$$.

See you all the morning!

Robert Hemp
OVAS Auction Chair
my fish suck

charlie

WOW!!!, what a great auction, hats off to all the Execs that did the leg work, Volunteers that made the execution of the auction a success and the members and hobbyist from far and near that attended, bought and sold items, you guys made it all worth while.
Special thanks to the Sponsors for the generous donations  - Critter Jungle, Big Al`s Aquarium, Aquasense,Zoo Med, North Fin,,Cobalt,ABC Plants,Amazonas, Aqueon , Nav Canada ( Mike).
The moment that  will be a lasting memory for me , was the response from the attendees that contributed financially to help the young lady that accidentally misplaced her auction allowance, what a remarkable experience.
Thank you All.
Errol

Kalinkacat

There were a LOT of people there!  Standing room only at some points.  Did anyone do a head count?  I'm curious as to how many people were there.

charlie

Quote from: Kalinkacat on April 30, 2018, 01:49:51 PM
There were a LOT of people there!  Standing room only at some points.  Did anyone do a head count?  I'm curious as to how many people were there.
I`m guessing 150 +/_ 10

CC-Slider

Here is a video Eric took aka Fishman and the person that donated used tanks to the club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAWJ64mwfI0&t=4s

If you have not subscribe to his channel do so and show him support.
"Quando omni flunkus, moritati"
"when all else fails, play dead"

Jody

Nice!
Thanks for posting the video CC

Jody