New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Afishionados order

Started by Jody, January 05, 2024, 12:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

Hey All,

I have had a couple of people looking for some fancy plecos, so let's see if we can get an order together.
    If you are interested in something, just let me know here, and I can arrange the order.
    We will need to get around $300 to be able to order, but I can typically get prices a bit less than listed on the website.
  Shipping last time was about $100-120, and we will split it evenly. So if 3 people order, it will add about $30-40 to the order.
   I can pick up the order, and we can arrange a meet up once I have the time. Likely a Tuesday as that is my day off.
   For the current list, check out
cichlaholic.com
    I am in to order some stuff for myself.
     Just let me know.
Jody

TheNorthernAquarist

Thank you for setting this up.  We are excited to be part of a group order for the first time.  We will definitely order some fish, so you can count on us for $200-300.  My only problem is I don't have a quarantine tank free until after the 13th.  If the order arrives around the 15th or 16th that would be perfect.  If not we can probably throw some fish together and free up a tank.  I'll PM you tomorrow with my order.

Jody

Got it thanks!

I will be placing the order Friday night for arrival on Tuesday of next week (Jan 16th).

If anyone else is interested in stuff, please let me know by Friday.

Thanks
Jody

TheNorthernAquarist

Thanks so much Jody for setting this order up.

Jody

No problem.
I hope everyone's fish have settled in well.

I picked up some peacock gudgeons, albino paradise fish, a few types of crypts and rubin swords, some weitzmanni cories and an L427 pleco.

Jody