New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Our New 6 foot SW tank

Started by Thunda, July 06, 2011, 10:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunda

Ok I just added some pictures to our gallery of our 6 foot tank.  It's finally starting to look like a reef.  Alot of holes to be filled but it's a work in progress and we're learning as we go :)

Wanted to thank everyone here as we have spent a lot of time reading posts and learning.  Even if we've never actually talked yet I am sure you have all added to our knowledge in one form or another.  It's been great and we both look forward to many years ahead with you all.

One picture here and rest will be in the gallery for those wishing to take a look see.  There have been a couple changes since this picture but they'll be able to be seen in the new gallery pictures.

Hope you all enjoy, I know we do  ;D

omarh

one word thunda....BAWWWSSSS

Thunda

lol .. it's been a great distraction the last few weeks.  Specially with all the wedding plans and all going on at the same time.  Nice to be able to just sit and relax in front of the tank.  Talking of the wedding.  It's this Saturday at 2:30 at the Osgoode Medieval Festival.  If anyone has some free time this weekend the festival is always fun.  Jousting, sword fighting to name a couple things going on.  It's only a $5 charge to get in for the day and fun for all :)

Darth

medievel festivals are awesome I used go to one back in NY miss it always lots of fun, congrats on the wedding and the tank looks awesome!

washefuzzy

Nice looking tank.
Hope you have a beautiful day for you Wedding.

Thunda

Thanks everyone. As long as the weather holds it will be great. Tank has been a very nice distraction :-)

White Lightning

I recognize some of those corals.... Nice Job!

Thunda

Quote from: White Lightning on July 29, 2011, 02:24:57 PM
I recognize some of those corals.... Nice Job!

More than a few corals form different Ovas members.  Little bit here and there is starting to add up nicely.  Picked up a few more today, couple fish and a 6 foot led fixture to add to our T5HO.   

az

Quote from: Thunda on July 29, 2011, 05:07:53 PM

More than a few corals form different Ovas members.  Little bit here and there is starting to add up nicely.  Picked up a few more today, couple fish and a 6 foot led fixture to add to our T5HO.   

3 very nice corals you picked today!
AQUA VALLEY    
1158 Ogilvie Road, Ottawa

2016 Hours
Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri >> 12-7pm
Sat, Sun >> 11-5pm
Mon >> CLOSED
Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532  
www.aquavalley.ca

Ottawa's BIGGEST SALTWATER Selection

Tel: 613 695 6961 Fax: 613 695 6532     www.aquavalley.ca

Thunda

Yes and a couple nice little fish as well. Thanks again there was so much to pick from that it makes it tough not to take more :) 

Cheebs

Great looking tank so far! Let's see some more pics!

Thunda

We've added some pictures to our gallery section.  Some close up views of some of the corals, inhabitants :)

Once I get some more pictures off my iPhone I'll post a new one of the full tank view.