New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

4,800 gallon tropical

Started by Canoe, March 24, 2011, 05:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent Shaver

Would be nice to have for sure.  I am also sure the cost of making and maintaining would be substancial to say the least.

ajm1961

That's unreal!! Can't imagine his bills to keep that up - and in British pounds to boot!

Also liked the woman in the lettuce dress (accessed from the newspaper's site - on the left side of the story)
LOL!!
SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE HOBBY!

laffy

who needs river monsters on discovery when you have live imax! lucky guy

donkey_mittens

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a lucky guy....

Dekker500

Whom, exactly, do you call when you can't take care of your own tank? I mean, if you are in the hospital, or out of town on business, you can't exactly ask your neighbour to clean your tank and do a water change! So many things to consider!

Nice looking tank though. Don't think I could live without a TV though  :P

TLe041

Not exactly the fishes I'd chose for the tank. Even that size tank is too small for some of the species he has in there (especially that alligator gar).
Tony

Salt Disney

I agree.  I would rather have a wider range of smaller fish than putting the biggest possible species in.  There would be more to watch if there were schools moving around together, for example.

Very neat!