New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

36G bowfront with shoal of Exodon Paradixus

Started by Brine, January 15, 2012, 11:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brine

My 36G bowfront with 9 Exodon Paradixus (Bucktooth Tetra), 1 Astronotus ocellatus (Tiger Oscar) and a Parathelphusa pantherina (Panther crab) and my roommate's daughter feeding them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYZoZkgo9vE

jshchrtn

Nice tank, what care does a panther crab need? post some pics of it if you get a chance, Thanks!

dan2x38

Hey dude nice job as always - as always have to have the odd balls... ;-) they are very active fish and aggressive nice you got the larger group. Like the background and wood work.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Brine

Quote from: jshchrtn on January 16, 2012, 01:36:52 AM
Nice tank, what care does a panther crab need? post some pics of it if you get a chance, Thanks!
not a clue what the needs of these things are and I don't think I will be able to photograph him easily as he likes to hide

the tank is mine but the livestock belongs to my roommate...he was really exited about the Exodons when I showed them to him at the local fish store. He kept telling me I should get them and I told him I wasn't going to pay $14 a fish for a shoal of 10 fish unless I really liked them so he bought them himself  ???

Peekay

Quote from: Brine on January 16, 2012, 04:01:38 PM
the tank is mine but the livestock belongs to my roommate...he was really exited about the Exodons when I showed them to him at the local fish store. He kept telling me I should get them and I told him I wasn't going to pay $14 a fish for a shoal of 10 fish unless I really liked them so he bought them himself  ???

bwahahah!  Nicely played. 
They are very excited about those bloodworms!  Jordin must love that!

charlie

Good job Brine, as usual your scapes always reflect that you are in tune with nature  ;)

Brine

thanks everyone....comments and questions are always welcome...that is how we learn from each other

Peekay

Would you post some stills? I'd like a better look at what you've got in there.

jshchrtn

Quote from: Brine on January 16, 2012, 04:01:38 PM
not a clue what the needs of these things are and I don't think I will be able to photograph him easily as he likes to hide

14$ a fish, lol that's an expensive shoal lol awesome that you didn't have to buy them lol

exv152

What's the powerhead for, are you diffusing CO2 with it?
Eric...
125g, 32g, 7g