New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Post a picture and setup your profile!

Started by dpatte, January 21, 2004, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dpatte

While visiting the BB, click profile at the top. Now you can adjust some of your settings. At the same time, why not upload a small picture of yourself or your favourite fish as your  'avatar'.

Pisidan

I tried keep getting all these errors and a blank pic and pic is the size and everything it asks for dunno what the prob is shrug!! I get this everytime I try to add a pic

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/365597768400ee8f34bb14.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ovas/public_html/bridge/phpBB/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ovas/public_html/bridge/phpBB/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/ovas/public_html/bridge/phpBB/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ovas/public_html/bridge/phpBB/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/ovas/public_html/bridge/phpBB/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ovas/public_html/bridge/phpBB/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/ovas/public_html/bridge/phpBB/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Marc

Hi Pisidan,

I've fixed the problem.   Try it again.  If you get any problems let me know.

The bulletin board software didn't have permission to create a new file (your avatar) in the avatars folder.  A small omission in setting up when we moved from the old server to the current server.

I guess no one has tried to setup an avatar since we moved here, or if they did try it failed but they never told us about the problem.

Marc

Pisidan

Marc

aidensmomma2000

Pisidan

Mine worked looks good..mine a picture of my Daunchund dog..named Teeka!!

aidensmomma2000

dpatte

32x59 is kinda small for a picture. Maybe you need to try a larger one.

most people are using 80x80 pictures.

aidensmomma2000

I coudnt add anything larger then 6kb so I made it teeny.

PDP

i'd like to see full pics of peoples tanks if anyone wants to post them?

dpatte

If you return to the main page of OVAS, there is a photo gallery section with tank photos

dpatte

for bigger pictures (but small KB) , try .jpg pictures instead of .gif or .png