New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Introducing Fry

Started by fyrebull, February 01, 2008, 09:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fyrebull

I have 8 yellow lab Fry which are about a month old and about 3/4 to 1 inch, They are currently in a breeding trap. When should I release them into the main tank? The tank is 50 gal and  stocked with 3 Yellow lab adults and 3 White tailed Acei adults and the white tail male is the tank boss.

RoxyDog

I let my white lab fry in with the big boys @ an inch, but I don't have an aggressive tank.
Tanks: salty nano cube, working on a fresh 125

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.  So love the people who treat you right.  Forget about the one's who don't.  Believe everything happens for a reason.  If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.  If it changes your life, let it.  Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

fyrebull

Quote from: RoxyDog on February 01, 2008, 01:03:50 PM
I let my white lab fry in with the big boys @ an inch, but I don't have an aggressive tank.

This is in a non aggressive tank, I believe......Also i just found out 1 escaped, so I am down to 7 in the breeding trap, I am going to see if I can find the one that got loose in the tank, that will be a good indication if the rest may survive alright..

Thanks Roxy

FB

PoisonJello

if there is a lot of hiding spots they should survive, those little guy are fast  ;)