New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

PHOTO OF THE MONTH Contest for September, 2006

Started by darkdep, September 11, 2006, 11:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

mdugly

My new Firefish. 
Still playing with the camera settings... having a hard time capturing the color without washing out the white. 

-mike

[attachment deleted by admin]

gvv

Carpet anemone (Stichodactyla haddoni) hosting Porcelain Anemone Crabs (Neopetrolisthes ohshimai)

FreshWaterTank

Quote from: garnpet on September 13, 2006, 05:54:08 PM
From Parc Aquarium du Québec - unknown fish.  Anyone have any ideas - there were no signs on the tank.

I agree it is a sculpin.

SuperT

Here is some reflective photography.  My wife took this one by accident but since I like it I thought I would enter it here.

DiscusbyIrene

Terry

Woody

After working with these beauties, and I have been told that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, for about six months I have witnessed prespawning activities in my Erethistes Pusillus.
And yes I did clean my glass, those little flakes are kicked up sand, they can get rough with each other as the male tries to pin the female down into the sand.

Woody

fishycanuck

I guess I'm a bit late, but the APW hasn't locked the forum yet...
Orca and baby at Marineland. I don't know if this is attention-seeking behaviour or if the baby is trying to encourage a milk let-down from the mother.

Seanc

darkdep

Sorry for the delay folks, due to unexpected time demands the contest will not close for voting until tommorow.

FishBuddy

Ok then...  I'll just post something quick for this month's contest...

[li]72 gal bow: various exotic cichlids
    [/li]