New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

VOTE NOW! January 2007 OVAS Photo Contest Entries

Started by darkdep, January 29, 2007, 03:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkdep

We have 15 Entries this month!  Everyone please submit a vote for your favourite pic!

Voting closes in 4 days.  Everyone can place a single vote.  The only restriction is you can't vote for yourself.

Good Luck to all!

darkdep

Entries From:

- beowulf
- bitterman
- DarkDep
- dave88
- gonna_b_no_1

[attachment deleted by admin]

darkdep

Entries From:

- groan
- kennyman
- missmandy
- murgus
- NJoyRid

darkdep

Entries From:

- PaleoFishGirl
- Pegasus
- PoisonJello
- Sue
- zippity

darkdep

Additional Entries from:

- jee
- mseguin
- Cobault
- insl8r

Due to me missing these, I have reset the polls; if you had already voted, please vote again with these new entries in mind.

beowulf

Is there a problem with the voting system?  I voted yesterday and the vote seems to be gone and it allows me to vote again.

PaleoFishGirl

You  must have missed it - APW forgot some photos so he added them in and had to reset the poll.

beowulf

Quote from: PaleoFishGirl on January 30, 2007, 05:53:43 PM
You  must have missed it - APW forgot some photos so he added them in and had to reset the poll.

Ahh would explain.

groan

arent we supposed to be able to see the results?
im a newb

PaleoFishGirl

Voting closes: February 03, 2007, 11:57:51 AM
You'll see them then :)

groan

beowulf

So many to pick from.  In the end there was 34 vots for like 15 pics.  Maybe there should be a runoff.  Removed the people with 0-1 votes or maybe up to 2 votes and then re-vote.

darkdep

I got a vote too!  Yay!  :)

(small victories, lol)

PaleoFishGirl

Wow, close race this time.  Congrats again, Dave!

Dave88

Thanks for all who voted .  This was a close one, thats what I like about this contest.  The pictures get better and better and you get to see what everyone has in their tanks.  Was this the most photos entered for photo of the month?  Lets try and set a new record for the  number of entries, so everyone try and enter a picture for Feb.  Thanks again. 

bitterman