New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

New to Posting

Started by HungryCana, January 14, 2008, 12:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HungryCana

Hi, I'm not new to the board as I was reccommended this site as a great resource. But I have been lurking for a little while, absorbing a lot of useful information.

My tank setup right now is a planted 20g High tank which has been setup for about 2 years now, currently occupied by a small pearlscale goldie, and 4 white cloud minnows. On empty right now is a 10g formerly occupied by 2 inch "cana" Apple snail, who had devoured at one point the bulk of the plants before figuring out that it was not the kind that would eat algae.

My interests are primarily goldfish, but I have become fascinated recently by the little white clouds.

Vizerdrix

Welcome to posting!  Yes, the goldfish are facinating, as are the white clouds!  I love to watch the latter swim around in my 65g, courting, and just being fish. :)

Laura

Another snail weirdo - excellent!
Welcome. :)
700 gal pond - Rosy reds

HungryCana

Quote from: Laura on January 14, 2008, 09:17:35 PM
Another snail weirdo - excellent!
Welcome. :)

Sea shells always fascinated me when I was a child. Now keeping live snails is even more interesting. Especially when you get them to eat out of your hand!

NetCop

Quote from: HungryCana on January 15, 2008, 08:26:48 AM
Sea shells always fascinated me when I was a child. Now keeping live snails is even more interesting. Especially when you get them to eat out of your hand!

Thats true, I sometimes will hand feed 'Midas' when he's near the top at feeding time.