New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

new on this site

Started by soleil1980, November 28, 2009, 10:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soleil1980

hi!

I jst heard of this site and it is excellent!  I have a 125g feshwater fully planted with angels, corys, neons, khuli loaches, porthole cats (i LOVE them!), chinese algae eater, one pleco and some assassin snails.  My husband just bought me a 110g.  Still not sure what to put in it but I was thinking of livebearers...  I always had them before and I miss it...especially taking care of all the babies! however, I went to BA and honestly, the selection is not that great... any ideas where I could get really nice swordtails, mollies, platies and guppies?
60g guppies, female bettas, bushynose plecos, cories, apistos
2 x 5.5g male bettas
10g bredding tank for bettas,
2.5g male betta
20g, divided with babies (bettas, plecos and cories)

Vincenzo.

welcome to OVAS. im sure the fresh water department will be able to help you with any / all questions.

fischkopp

Sounds like you have quite a nice community tank. :) Welcome to the OVAS website! - share you experience and don't hesitate to aske any question! OVAS is not just a site, but an active local aquarium club. We meet once a month to talk fish and everything around our wet hobby and we invite interesting guest speakers that share their knowledge with us.
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

zima

Another warm welcome to OVAS! Please feel free to ask questions here, as well as check us out at out monthly meetings, like fischkopp suggested.

mkowals2

Hi soleil, welcome to OVAS! There's a lot of tremendously knowledgeable and helpful people here so I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding the answers to your questions. Good luck with your livebearers! :)

-Mike