New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Hi... ...Again...

Started by slurik, April 10, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slurik

Hello OVAS,

4 years ago I parted up my marine system and sold everything off. My reason for this was that I decided to start at university again as a mature student and did not feel comfortable that I would have the time required to keep up with maintenance.

Unfortunately, it has come to pass that I was involved in a recreational accident. I was tossed from a Sea-Doo at a rather high velocity and broke several bones in my pelvis and mangled my leg beyond repair. This has caused a huge upwelling of stress in my life while still trying to keep up with my studies. I have had to go to part time to complete my degree. I am considerably depressed because of all of this...

...So I went and bought a new fish tank.

Good play ay?!

I will not be going for a marine system this time around. I believe I will be content with a cichlid tank. This is again because I am physically limited and have time restrictions while still attempting to complete my Geophysics degree.

I hope we will have many good chats, meets and trades in the future.

Again, it is nice to return to this wonderful community :) :)

th3budd

Welcome back. Sorry for your troubles. Hope the cichlids put a smile on your face!

:)

James

Dxpert