New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Canadian Reptile Breeders Expo 2012

Started by charlie, August 06, 2012, 02:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Canadian Reptile Breeders Expo 2012
The Canadian Reptile Breeders Expo will once again be holding the "Battle of the Aquariums" on September 15 and 16 at the International Centre in Mississauga. 2011 turnout was great with some beautiful displays. Annette Bishop of the London club won the first place award for her effort.
This year we have attracted more sponsors for prizes up to fifth place. We've also added a junior category. Winners and all juniors may keep their setups.
Each set up supplied by CRBE will be a 28 gallon aquarium, stand, canopy, "Mini-Aquaclear" and a 100W heater.  Participants must supply their own substrate, plants, ornaments and fish. Our judges this year are the renowned "Python Hunters" of TV fame.
All setups must be complete by 10 am Saturday morning and break down is after 4 pm Sunday. As always, water, "Prime", power supply and moving equipment are available.
Anyone interested should please contact me at
Sincerely
Carl McCleary
Canadian Reptile Breeders Expo Organizer

Lisachromis

Lisachromis

charlie

In as much as i wanted to attend,unfortunatley i`m commited to something else  :(

Nerine

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts