New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

record breaking

Started by pegasus, January 25, 2005, 06:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannypd

Quote from: "Nelson"
Quote from: "artw"I think today is the first time my View New Posts has gone to 2 pages

How many from our prolific new friend "NjOyRiD" :wink:

What about me?  when I find a club, I sure fill it with... :P

Nelson

dpatte

i was away for two days, saw over 100 messages and thought my spam filter was broken!

dandaman

80- 5 Tropheus Brichardi Malagarasi
55- Planted Communnity
35- Discus/Angel Community
10- Breeding tank

NjOyRiD

Sorry, i just have too many questions :D :)
I like to learn, ovas is the best place for that :)
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

artw

Quote from: "dpatte"i was away for two days, saw over 100 messages and thought my spam filter was broken!

I find it hard to beleive that people still use the Email Notification thing...    I must be the only person on the face of the earth who only gets about 2 or 3 emails in the Gmail inbox
0 at work
and the Hotmail is set to addressbook Exclusive
now if Rogers could finally figure out the spam thing.. sigh... I never even USE that one and it is always FULL .......

luvfishies

Quote from: "artw"
Quote from: "dpatte"i was away for two days, saw over 100 messages and thought my spam filter was broken!

I find it hard to beleive that people still use the Email Notification thing...    I must be the only person on the face of the earth who only gets about 2 or 3 emails in the Gmail inbox
0 at work
and the Hotmail is set to addressbook Exclusive
now if Rogers could finally figure out the spam thing.. sigh... I never even USE that one and it is always FULL .......

Bleeach! No "email notification" for me either. Hotmail, maybe one message a month, gmail the same....my "personal" ones, very little spam (Mozilla Thunderbird is GREAT at filtering spam, once you "train" it).

I just rely on the "new post" markers in each forum when I get back here. Works for me on EVERY forum I participate in, actually ;)