New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

RO/DI MEMBRANES

Started by veron, April 25, 2012, 09:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

veron

Anyone know of LFS's that carry DOW 75G RO membranes ? Before I order online and have to pay $20 shipping. cheers and thanks.

Greatwhite

I am pretty sure Lowes & Home Depot carry RO/DI membranes... Might be able to find what you need there.  Not everything has to come from fish store. :)

veron

Non of the box stores carry the ''good'' membranes. 8) DOW TECH 75GPD is the best on the market for rejection rate. Thanks anyways. I might have to just order it.

jcmh

I'm going to be doing a bulk reef supply order in the near future for my RO unit (not the membrane but the filters and some more DI resin)...

You could piggy back on my order and we can split the shipping maybe? I'm going to get some GFO while I'm at it too...

JetJumper

Quote from: jcmh on May 02, 2012, 12:56:11 PM
I'm going to be doing a bulk reef supply order in the near future for my RO unit (not the membrane but the filters and some more DI resin)...

You could piggy back on my order and we can split the shipping maybe? I'm going to get some GFO while I'm at it too...

Pretty sure you can get filters cheaper locally.
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

mmaisonneuve

In a couple of week I'll be going to Ogdensburg NY to pickup some goodies......(first week of june) I you'd like I could pick it up from there ?

Just get in touch with me and we can sort it out.
90g Tank, 50g Sump. Super Reef Octopus 2000 skimmer , 1 Bio Beads reactor, 1 GFO Reactor, 1 Carbon Reactor, 2 Ecotech Radion XR30w, 3 Vortech MP10w ES,  Eheim 1260 Return Pump. AquaController Apex System. SPS Reef with Purple Tang, Yellow Tang, Dejardini Tang, Mated pair Madanrin, Clown, Purple Fire Fish, Bengali Cardinals, Coral Beauty. Tons and tons of Snail and Hermits

veron

Thanks for the replys. Ordered already from BRS. No one locally carrys that membrane. 8)