New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

BioPod

Started by CritterJungle, April 19, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CritterJungle

Heads up! We have 2 Biopod "Terra" in stock at the origional price of $541.99. When they go, the MSR in this system will go up the a minimum price of $749.99

I don't care what anyone says, these things are amazing. I have one set up in store, fully outfitted with marginal cultures of aquarium plants. For this reason I have an infinite supply of various difficult carpeting plants. As we all know, these plants are all cultured above water, so its awesome to have a "grow out" tank, to keep my supply intact.... Listening to frogs sing all day isn't so bad either...

I highly suggest taking a look at these systems if you have any interest in pallidariums, vivariums or terrariums. The company is amazing and they guarantee every single part on each of there systems. If you would like to see some examples, check out their instagram (biopod) or mine (JScape). 
C.J.Aquatics

Dxpert

I've been very tempted by these biopods. They look like the perfect mix of technology and automation.