New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Any good Tang Cichlids store in Canada?

Started by KarEn, October 12, 2008, 11:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarEn

Hello all,

I'm looking for good online stores in Canada where I can order tang cichlids. I went through sponsors of this forum and didn't find anything I liked. Sorry. ::)
Any help is appreciated!

Regards,
Kar En
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
| 120 Gal Miracles Aquarium (starphire glass) Tanganyikan Cichlids |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Cichlid Empire is built on intelligence, adaptability and a surprising degree of parental care for their young.

sniggir

all depends on what ya are lookin for WC.. you will have better luck in guelf, if i can find the contact info I know a guy that i used to use that got in great stock, all wc and a decent price, but you best bet is guelf for sure.. what species are ya lookin for and also depends on how much ya want to spend. Tangs are general alot mor $$ than malawi... mind you I always did love my tangs more than my malawi for sure... but then I got into sw.

miss my dogs... I mean frontosa
90 gallon/ 90 gallon sump all male show tank, 75g Accie, 75g masoni reef alonacara, yellow lab and trio of flame backs, 75 gal tawain reef, 75 gal bi500, red shoulder, blue regal,
40 gal breeder  F1 electric blue frierei, 25 gal sunshine peacock males awaiting females, 20 gallon trio albino pleco, 65gal neolamprongus Brachardi pulcher 2 30g fry grow out, 20g hatchery with 4 batches of eggs currently
Starting on a fish wall for breeding more coming soon!

Jesse

Spencer Jack usually has some ver nice fish, maybe sign up for his stick shipment list which is updated almost weekly! Alot of members on here have come together and done group orders from him for discounts and lower shipping costs!

celamllmal

'Markw' who is an OVAS member has really nice and rare tangs.  :)
I recently purchased some of his fish and they are NICE. 
He takes really good care of them and has a lot of wild caught. 
Impressive!  :)