New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Holiday Dinner Menu & RSVP

Started by washefuzzy, November 17, 2011, 12:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie

Nerine

Yes we can warm things up over the range top if needed! Expecting around 30 people (at least that's who rsvp'ed....)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

wandmangels

I've got the Mashed potatoes :also have dinner rolls & butter

Fishnut

The 25lb turkey has been in the oven for 1.5 hours.  Looking good so far. 

I've never ever done a turkey before, so I'm crossing my fingers it's going to turn out OK!

charlie

Quote from: Fishnut on December 03, 2011, 11:03:45 AM
The 25lb turkey has been in the oven for 1.5 hours.  Looking good so far.  

I've never ever done a turkey before, so I'm crossing my fingers it's going to turn out OK!
When it`s burnt it`s done  :)
Got some mac.salad, some coleslaw, oatmeal cookies, ginger cookies, lychee candy.
see you guys in a bit

james

Hi I will be bringing cHRISTMAS COOKIES AND hEIZ WILL BE BRINGING FRIUT SALAD tHANKS
jAMES
55-g  Kribs. Busyi nose pleco, abino
25 gal yellow lab , Brichardi,
55-g white top Afra, Synodontus Alberti,
33- gal PS Demansoni
30-g Dim..Compressiceps , 55 gal  red swords, 
.30-g  P.S Flavus

charlie

Thanks to all on the exec. who made this happen & to those who came out, fantastic meal, great folks , great time.
Errol

rockgarden

Thanks everyone.  Sorry I couldn't stay to help clean up.  Maybe next year  :-\

Got to the Film Festival just in time (one person let in behind me).  The two productions that my son, Graeme, was involved in didn't win any of the "Best in ..." prizes but proud parent moment nonetheless.

Nerine

Glad you made it in time Ron!! :D

Thanks everyone for coming out!! :) it was a lot of fun!! though next time, I'm taking a break ;) hahaha

Good food, good company, what more could one ask for??? Errol - looking forward to seeing the photos!!

Cabbage rolls were delish! Sylvia - the turkey came out very well :) Thanks!!
To whoever made cupcakes, they were wonderful!!
Thank you Joyce for helping me set up :) much appreciated!!!
Thank you Wayne and his wonderful wife Melissa for the food!
I know I'm missing people by name here, but thank you very much everyone, you made this party a lot of fun :)

My little guy had a lot of fun with the kids :)

And - to whoever lost a ring...send me a message!! I have it!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

charlie

limmer

I would like to add my thanks to everyone.  Food and company were great.
Sylvia did a job on the turkey, especially for a first time.

2075turner

Great Job Guys ;D

The crazy bunch and I had a great time.  All the food was delicious! :) 

Merry Christmas Everyone....I hope Santa will be good to you. ;D

Cheers

jetstream

We had a good time too! All food and the turkey was delicious and is out of my expectation for a first timer! I don't think I could beat you Sylvia!  ;)

Cheers

Fishnut

Thanks for the turkey compliments!  I had a helper though...my husband has attempted a few turkey's before and Wayne gave me some great advice.  Glad to hear it turned out so well!

I'm glad everyone had such a great time!!

charlie

OK so you pulled a Wayne  ;)
I heard David saying no more tanks , i can keep that one for you until he changes his mind :D, I will even come & pick it up for you.

charlie

some more from a nice gathering , was nice to see the young ones having a ball & even taking up the mantle of volunteering for the club  ;)

Fishnut

Quote from: charlie on December 04, 2011, 02:21:15 PM
OK so you pulled a Wayne  ;)
I heard David saying no more tanks , i can keep that one for you until he changes his mind :D, I will even come & pick it up for you.

Hahaha...thanks for the offer but to his dismay, that tank fits perfectly in one of the book shelves in my office :) 

Great pics Errol!  I love the pics of the next generation of OVASers!