New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

2008 Giant Auction Pictures

Started by succinctfish, March 04, 2008, 06:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

succinctfish

Have a look at our auction pics here .  See if you can find yourself in the crowd shots, an aquatic where is waldo.  :)
If you weren't able to make it, have a look at what you missed.

A huge thank you to everyone involved, from the hardworking volunteers, including the executive members working tirelessly in advance of and at the auction, especially our auction chair Peter Garneau, to the guests from the ECAS and SAM, and of course to all of you fishy folk who participated in the auction.  What better way is there to spend a wintry Sunday.  ;)

Thank you also to the companies who donated our amazing raffle prizes this year,
AquaNourriPlus.ca, Aquariumshop.ca, Aquarium Services, Aqua Valley, Critter Jungle, Fishtail, Reef Canada, Tanganyika H2O, Worldfish.ca, and Uniquely Affordable. 

washefuzzy

Thanks for sharing all those great pics. Brings back found memories. Though a few tears welled up when I saw the 75gal I was suppose to win.  ;) ;D

Vizerdrix

Great pics!  Although I wonder how the heck *I* didn't manage to get into any of them. ;)

dan2x38

Well Vizie Succintfish posted my pic. I was making a funny face at Babblefish. Did not think they'd post that...  >:(

You know what they say, "Pay backs are a B%*#@" ;) LOL
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."