New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

!!! East Coast Aquarium Society Invitation !!!

Started by dan2x38, March 10, 2009, 08:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan2x38

Our Sister Club ECAS has invited us to their chat event tomorrow. Read below we are all invite...

Double the Pleasure! Double the Fun!!

On Wednesday, March 11th, from 8:00pm -10:00pm (Atlantic Standard Time), we'll be having a double installation of live chat!

(1) For all those interested in general freshwater aquaria, you can hang out in the lounge and chat live with other fishy folk about all that interests you.

(2) For those more keen on delving into the world of aquatic plants, J. R (our very own resident plant guru) will be hosting Aquatic Plant Chat in a separate room. From what I've heard, we will also have a number of folks from the Ottawa Valley Aquarium Society (OVAS) joining the chat to share their experiences with you.

To enter the chat room, click the "Enter Chat" link at the top right hand sidebar on the forum index page.
To enter a specific room once inside, simply use the drop down room menu at the top of the page (indicated by the up/down arrow keys) to select the room you wish to enter automatically. Please note, you must be registered user to enter the chat room.

For all the details on these upcoming chats, see here

Enjoy!
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."