New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

what are these in my tank?

Started by fenlie123, January 02, 2012, 09:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fenlie123

found this , looks like coral. dont exsit before, i left county for 1 month, i found them appear when i got back.
my fishes are not healthy and dyng now.

please help

JetJumper

Have you done water tests?  If so please post the results so we can help with the fish. 
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

fenlie123

Quote from: JetJumper on January 02, 2012, 09:55:38 AM
Have you done water tests?  If so please post the results so we can help with the fish. 

I i assume the water condition is bad, since i left home for a while and there was not water change for more than one month.
i did a 1/4 water change this morning.

but i will do a water test later. 

just have not idea about what those are. i picked one up, and it is not hard, so clearly it is not rock or sand.

i have 2 peacock up side down in the tank now.  :(

fischkopp

I almost looks like uneaten food, or maybe detritus. Could it be that something has fallen into the tank?

No matter what it is, I would do a largish 50-75% water change to make sure the water is good. Keep a sample on hte side if you plan to test it later.
be aware of the green side
my fish suck
L007 ♦ L014 ♦ L034 ♦ L046 ♦ L106 ♦ L128 ♦ L134 ♦ L136B ♦ L183 ♦ L191 ♦ L200 ♦ L340 ♦ LDA031

fishycanuck

Wow, with no water change for a month, many things could be happening, all of them bad. How are the fish now? If you still need help, please post water parameters.