New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Water Change Topic

Started by Saltcreep, January 30, 2007, 01:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saltcreep

There was a post on the topic 'Water Change' that was moved. When I follow the redirect the thread is nowhere to be found. There is a message that the post may be off limits to me. What would cause that? Where's the post?

PaleoFishGirl

Gee, garnpet, good thing you're off work today - you can figure out what you did to that post ;)

babblefish1960

It is inside the molly trouble thread by daniel

Saltcreep

Quote from: PaleoFishGirl on January 30, 2007, 01:21:00 PM
Gee, garnpet, good thing you're off work today - you can figure out what you did to that post ;)

Ooo, now I'm intrigued.

Saltcreep

Quote from: babblefish1960 on January 30, 2007, 01:42:58 PM
It is inside the molly trouble thread by daniel

Cool, but the redirect still causes an error and doesn't take me there.

babblefish1960

That's because the redirect no longer has access to the new merge, just go into freshwater discussions and open the molly trouble thread and there it will all be.

Saltcreep

Quote from: babblefish1960 on January 30, 2007, 01:54:57 PM
That's because the redirect no longer has access to the new merge, just go into freshwater discussions and open the molly trouble thread and there it will all be.

Been there and read it, thanks. I've just grown to hate dead end links.

PaleoFishGirl

Well, I fixed that link for you, Saltcreep... better late than never, right? :) 

I'm not sure why, I could have just deleted the redirect ::) The things I do for you guys ;)

garnpet

Quote from: PaleoFishGirl on January 30, 2007, 01:21:00 PM

Huh,  if I remember correctly I just moved it from saltwater to freshwater.   Nothing else.  I think!
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

babblefish1960

You are innocent garnpet, thanks for the repair to the link PFG. They are all related threads to daniel's mollies, I guess he hasn't figured out how to hit the reply button and keeps hitting the new topic button instead.

Saltcreep

Quote from: PaleoFishGirl on January 30, 2007, 02:21:15 PM
Well, I fixed that link for you, Saltcreep... better late than never, right? :) 

I'm not sure why, I could have just deleted the redirect ::) The things I do for you guys ;)

Thank you  :)