New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Low CO2 Coverage Plants

Started by androo303, February 05, 2011, 02:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

androo303

Good Day,

Just wondering if you have any Hemianthus callitrichoides or Dwarf Hair Grass for a low lying coverage plant. If you don't have any, do you expect to receive any or have anything different?

Andrew

marc-andre

Hi Andrew,

i can order some hemianthus callitrichoides.i'm getting some plants in this weekend but no hemianthus or dwarf hair grass.It would be only in two weeks. If you are interested just leave me a personel message and i will order some for you.Before ordering i can give you prices and size to see what you want.

Marc-André

regiroy

Hi Marc-André,
I am starting on a new planted tank and liked these plants in some galleries. Can you share with me prices you mention below ? Can you suggest other plants that provide ground cover that are easy to grow ? Also looking for grass-like plants.
Thanks,
Regi

Quote from: marc-andre on February 08, 2011, 04:24:25 PM
Hi Andrew,

i can order some hemianthus callitrichoides.i'm getting some plants in this weekend but no hemianthus or dwarf hair grass.It would be only in two weeks. If you are interested just leave me a personel message and i will order some for you.Before ordering i can give you prices and size to see what you want.

Marc-André