New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Impressed with La Niche

Started by HappyGuppy, February 14, 2011, 11:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyGuppy

For years I kept on hearing from various people that I should go to La Niche.  Apparently they often had the "hard-to-find" stuff that I was looking for on various classified posts  I never did go, which now I highly regret; excuse = too far.  I have not *yet* been there, but lately I have been corresponding with Marc-Andre there, and I have to say that already I am outstandingly impressed!  First of all he actually responds to PMs, was willing to order hundreds of things that I just want a few of, and other things.  What put me over the top is that I asked, if I prepayed via paypal, if he could reserve 3 fish that I had been wanting when I eventually come for a pickup when another order comes in.  I didn't really expect that he would go for it.  He replied back that he put aside 6 or 7 of them so that I could pick and choose which I wanted once I come it, and to not worry about paying upfront for them.

I am blown away by the customer service, and I'm technical not even a customer yet.  I wish his store was closer, or I to it, as I would be a "regular" for sure.