New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Last night's meeting

Started by fishycanuck, January 25, 2005, 08:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishycanuck

I really enjoyed meeting y'all last night....
Wasn't it cool that the winners of the bowl show were both kids? I'm not sure what impressed my son more - winning prizes or getting to stay up late and eat cookies! :D
Probably a good thing we wont' be around for the mega auction!

mseguin

Yeah he seemd pretty eager to spend all your money lol.

pegasus

Yes, Cassandra and your young lad did very well in the bowl show exhibit... but wait ... our youngess member present last night (3 months old, congratulation to the parents) will soon give them competition.
Not a seller's night and that's ok.

See you next month.

BigDaddy

Pegasus, you are going to have to pull me aside at the next meeting so I know who you are.

Most of the executive know who I am.

artw

pegasus is that short guy who's tretocephaluses sold for $1 last night *snicker*

Shouganai

I was planning on going with a friend last night.. I had a few fish to unload.. but we both ended up having a lot of last minute homework/labs to do.. damn you university! :P

aidensmomma2000

Where are you studying? Im at Carleton  :wink:

Shouganai

Quote from: "aidensmomma2000"Where are you studying? Im at Carleton  :wink:

I go to Ottawa U... taking the Biodiversity and Conservation stream of Environmental Science.. how about you?

I was going to go to the meeting with squeeker from the forums here, she's a co-worker of mine as well :) she goes to Carleton. We both had lab reports to work on for hours last night.. heh.

pegasus

Quote from: "artw"pegasus is that short guy who's tretocephaluses sold for $1 last night *snicker*
Sorry artw, they sold for $6.50 each a record in Ottawa and in last night's auction highest price among all fish.
But if you want a laught at my expense.... say Pegasus is the little old smurf that sold his now famous C44 for $0.33. :D  :D  :D

Aiglos

What is a C44 ?  I look it up and have had no luck finding anything on it.

pegasus

Quote from: "Aiglos"What is a C44 ?  I look it up and have had no luck finding anything on it.
Haplochromis sp. c44 or Thick Skin from lale Victoria

dandaman

80- 5 Tropheus Brichardi Malagarasi
55- Planted Communnity
35- Discus/Angel Community
10- Breeding tank

DonCorleone

I'm in Carleton as well!  :D  Nice to see they're a few of us here.

squeeker

What program are you in at Carleton?

dandaman

Sent you another pm pegasus.
80- 5 Tropheus Brichardi Malagarasi
55- Planted Communnity
35- Discus/Angel Community
10- Breeding tank

DonCorleone

History, started off doing Mass Comm. in Sept 02', switched over the next year. How about you?

squeeker

Aerospace Engineering.  I graduate this spring!!!