New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Memberships online

Started by dpatte, January 27, 2005, 03:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dpatte

I think it would be good if the club also had a way to let you purchase a membership online.

mseguin

I agree, I spent a lot of money at Big Al's while I was still waiting for the next meeting so I could register.

Marc

Quote from: "dpatte"I think it would be good if the club also had a way to let you purchase a membership online.

We considered that but couldn't find any affordable way of doing it. The companies that handle the money take too high of a cut on a $20.00 transaction.  But it occurs to me that you David may have some expertise to share in this area since your MyStars! software is sold online.   Could you email me?

Until we can sell them online there are instructions in the OVAS FAQ for how to obtain a membership card through the mail.

Marc

Shouganai

did you look into Paypal?

s0me

Paypal would be your best option, new members don't require a paypal account and can pay with credit cards or their bank account.

If you need some API's coded let me know!

Sue

Note for the guy that shoped at Big Al's.  At the East-end store, Jody can sign you up for a membership.

mseguin

Yeah I have a membership now.
Oh well.

Marc

OVAS memberships can now be purchased online.  From the main page click on "Purchase Memberships" on the main menu.  You can also purchase memberships from the "About OVAS (FAQ)" page.

When you purchase a membership the OVAS Treasurer will receive an email showing your payment and what you bought and she will mail (via Canada Post) your membership card to you.

Marc

mseguin

Good call, and fast work.

luvfishies

YAY!

My membershipe expired ages ago! Now I can sign up again!