New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

auction

Started by stavieboy, February 28, 2005, 08:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

328iGuy

Quote from: "pegasus"
Quote from: "328iGuy"How was the auction everyone, I couldn't make it!  :(
Matt , there was 2 Tropheus colony, Kaiser II and Bemba. I got my half of Kaiser II for $21... Who has the other half? Who has the Bemba (congradulations guys)? .... and some nice Duboisi juveniles.
What about all those Apisto.... You guys happy?

Are you serious?

Who had them on auction and why didnt they tell me before when I Was asking?

Anyone interested in selling Tropheus, LET ME KNOW!

pegasus

Tropheus were all from Montreal. Thanks to Diederick (sp)

328iGuy

Quote from: "pegasus"Tropheus were all from Montreal. Thanks to Diederick (sp)

Do we have a contact email address for him?

DAMN I wish I could have made it to the auction.....

How many did you pick up for $21?

Marc

328iGuy, I can't give you someone else's email address but if you send me yours I'll ask Tim Diderich to contact you.

Marc

pegasus

They were five, I think :) I just put them with the others without counting. I'll see tonight.

328iGuy

Quote from: "Marc"328iGuy, I can't give you someone else's email address but if you send me yours I'll ask Tim Diderich to contact you.

Marc

Check you're PM!  8)

Marc

328iGuy,  I've sent him your info.  Hopefully he'll contact you.

Marc

BigDaddy

Quote from: "mseguin"Those Agissizi's were gorgeous, I think BigDaddy got them?

Yeah, they are really nice males.  Gonna have to get some females from Montreal soon.

I got one of the two bags of Orange Flames.  Not sure who got the other bag.

I was hoping there would be more apistos there... but only 3 good bags showed up (there was one apisto bag I was not willing to bid for).

pegasus

QuoteI was hoping there would be more apistos there...
Did you talk to Pat? Zapisto... He worked late Saturday and did not have time Sunday mourning. (Same with me when I go to Montreal)

maitre007

After he was beside himself that some sucker (that being me -hehehehehe) bought his bescheri for $33, I bumped into Tim and he gave me his phone number if I wanted to order more fishes from him.  

Since he gave me the number to order more fishes from him as opposed to simply register to be a seller, I can forward his telephone number to anybody that is interested.

Sue

I got that guy's number too, I think he noticed I kept hovering near the bag of bemba's, so he came over to chat.  I got the other bag for 34$... a great deal for 5 moori.  The two baby duboisi were ones I put in for sale.

pegasus

Quote from: "BigDaddy"....I got one of the two bags of Orange Flames.  Not sure who got the other bag.
Did I get this right? BigDaddy got 5 little Tropheus Orange Flame " Bemba" ? little AFRICANS.... :D  :D  :D .... Ok, that's smart! I know no other fish that can get rid algae like little Tropheus.

Welcome to the club.   :)

BigDaddy

My bad... typo

I got a bag of a reverse trio of Apistogramma Cacatuoides "Orange Flash".

Yeah right.. me and Africans...  no way man!  I'm a New World Cichlid fan all the way baby!

pegasus

:cry:
I'm also a New World Cichlid fan all the way baby! but prefer them for now, in someone else's house. :)