New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Tues meeting

Started by james, March 30, 2005, 07:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiglos

I can't picture njoyrid as a phil....  The name phil is ruined for me, I relate every phil I know to Dr Phil.

NjOyRiD

I can be a dr phil if you want :)
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

pnmdsz6

i'm sure you can find some sort of name tag at the dollar store, and i think it should be up to each individual at the auction to get/make their own name tag, this way it's not an expense that the site has to deal with.

pnmdsz6

Quote from: "dpatte"i would wear a badge, but i certainly dont need another shirt . dont you think we would all llook silly at a meeting in the same t?

I vote for badges. Perhaps you can get a cheap one when you get your membership, and have the option to buy a nicer one. Executives - for their efforts should get the nicer one free.

hey thats smart, dpatte you said "i vote for..."  so, we should do a vote on ovas!
it could be like:

1) badge
2) shirt
3) none

or something like that, i don't know!

also for shirts they could have the ovas logo on the front and on the back it could say your name and your ovas "nick-name"
ex.:pnmdsz6, mary

pegasus

Quotehey thats smart, dpatte you said "i vote for..." so, we should do a vote on ovas!
it could be like:

1) badge
2) shirt
3) none
You forgot.....

4) tatoo

pnmdsz6

he he, yah!
i wonder if anyone would do that,tatoo OVAS on them!
i would probably do something less painful (i'm a big baby when it comes to needles).
but anywho i think eveyone had good ideas!

Aiglos

Im a huge Ovas/Fish fan but a tatoo hehe, that is hardcore.

:)

mseguin

Maybe a temporary tattoo.

dandaman

lol ya one of those cheap ones that you get in cereal boxes...lol....
80- 5 Tropheus Brichardi Malagarasi
55- Planted Communnity
35- Discus/Angel Community
10- Breeding tank