New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Homeshow Tour information

Started by artw, April 27, 2005, 09:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artw

Every May meeting we always have a Homeshow video contest.  Here is your chance to show off your aquarium!   What we do is send someone to your house (me) to videotape a 5 minute presentation of your aquarium,  and you can explain what is in it, how you set it up and any tricks of the trade you use.

the prize will be a gift certificate from Aquarium Services.

If you didnt get a chance to add your name to the sign up sheet at previous meetings,   just send me a PM with contact info and when you'd like me to come by and shoot the video.   evenings work best for me.

NjOyRiD

370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

artw

I can go to Cassleman...    do you attend meetings???

NjOyRiD

i wish i could go to meeting, but i have no clues where they are at! I dont know Ottawa that much :(
370g System

220g tank, 65g Sump. octopus Cone skimmer xp-5000, vertex zf-30 nitrate reactor, RX6 DUO Ca reactor, Mp60w Ecotech pump, 2x 400w MH XM bulbs 15k. All controlled with DA RKE-net controller, Water Blaster HY-3000 return pump, Vertex Zf-15/Carbon, Vertex Zf-15/GFO

artw

Bump
Anyone who signed up on the list,  I need to film your tanks sometime this week. please PM me what time is best, after 5pm

Nelson

Quote from: "artw"Bump
Anyone who signed up on the list,  I need to film your tanks sometime this week. please PM me what time is best, after 5pm

Available Wed to Fri after 6:30 and on the weekend Art