New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Job Posting

Started by Hookup, June 08, 2011, 09:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hookup

If this is not allowed simply delete.... it's not in the rules that I could see so here goes.

I am currently looking for an intermediate technical (IT) resource who has demonstrated experience in server management and/or systems management for a full-time position.  Flexible hours, training will be provided.  This position will be reporting to our Director of Consulting Services for North America.

The type of work is high-paced project based work for national and international clients.  Travel will be required from time to time and you must be able to hold a secret clearance with the Canadian federal government (we will sponsor your application)

Salary and benefits are competitive and will be based upon related past job experience.

Our offices are in Kanata, however home offices are not outside of the question.

For more information about our company, please visit www.emtecinc.com

To submit your resume, please send an email and associated cover letter (in email is very acceptable) to: and include my name in the email as a reference:  Tim Stratton

Thanks