New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Diablo III

Started by Hookup, May 14, 2012, 04:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hookup

Hours away from now....   I can actually feel the awesome pulsing from my machines as they load the pre-release game client & content....

Shawn84

I'm afraid to go out and buy this game... I'm scared i'll be too addicted to it :s
A bunch a fishes.....
A bunch a tanks...........

dakrazyone

just do it, millions are already addicted.   ;D HAHAHA, it's me Thavy btw Shawn.  I'll be in btown location.

Feivel

Judging by the amount of time ive spent on diablo 1 and 2 starcraft warcraft ..... I personnaly dont think this is the greTest time to buy this game. Maybee in the fall/winter when ill have more home time. I just plain out dont have the time to plAY these anymore between work kids and the wice I dont have much me time left. Not to mention I turn into a vegetable anytime afyer 1030 at night lol.

Nerine

yeah! I'm busy grinding out gardening hahahaha have SOME time in the evening to work on my titles in Guild Wars, but not a lot!! hoping to get D3 soonish?!
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Medym

Diablo III is currently sapping all my bandwidth as I download away right now!!

Hookup

Downloaded on two of three computers...  Enuf for now...

Thinking Barbarian actually.... Hack & Slash is usually not my style, but DoT management or zoo keeping is a big PITA...  Leaves me with monk, wizard or barb...  So why not Barb...  First time for everything eh.

Shawn84

lol I am tempted to order it right now and download it. 
A bunch a fishes.....

Greatwhite

2hrs until it's unlocked... I'm too tired to stay up, and I know that if I stayed up - I wouldn't be seeing any sleep tonight.  I've played every Blizzard game in the Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo line - and have wasted WAY too many nights in World of Warcraft in particular.

I got Diablo 3 "free" for committing to pay for a year of World of Warcraft about 5 months ago.  I was planning on playing both anyway, but haven't had any time for any gaming what-so-ever since Feb... (that's not necessarily a bad thing)

I may play a witch doctor first.. Haven't really decided yet.. will probably play them all, really.  I'm sensing some late nights in the near future. :)

RossW

I am sitting on the side lines waiting to see how it all shakes out.  Based on what I have heard from friends who played the beta the game play is pretty good.

<Rant>
I am wondering if the developers got this right from a stability point of view.  It blows my mind how they have to restart and maintain the WOW Realms.  I think any developer associated with WOW should be embarrassed by how they often don't go a week without a restart, and they are down for 8 hours almost every Tuesday performing "maintenance".
</Rant>

bt

I'm.... actually passing on this one.  Too many business decisions forced into the game as design decisions.  Real money auction house?  Online singleplayer?  The ability to pause the game in single player was a major feature addition in one of the later patches during the beta, FFS, after months of requests.  And I expect the writing to have about the same quality as Starcraft 2 (tired, cliched, and composed entirely of things on a 13 year old's list of "you know what would be cool"?).  They've still got polished game play and great CG, but I can get that elsewhere without sacrificing writing or accepting corporate-level design decisions.

They're no longer the Blizzard I loved since before they were called "Silicon & Synapse".  That company put out titles that were AAA quality from start to finish.

Severum

Quote from: Hookup on May 14, 2012, 11:38:00 PM
Thinking Barbarian actually.... Hack & Slash is usually not my style, but DoT management or zoo keeping is a big PITA...  Leaves me with monk, wizard or barb...  So why not Barb...  First time for everything eh.

Forget those types. You should go hydralisk or ultralisk! :)
Regards,
Steve Everum

"We like people for their qualities, but love them for their defects."

120 gallon reef

Greatwhite

I hadn't really paid attention to lots of the development and business decisions made in the game in, really.  I do NOT like the idea of a real money auction house, but I can see why they did it.  In WoW, there are gold farmers who sell in game gold and items for real money.  Blizzard is essentially putting those guys out of business - which is good.

If some morons have more money than brains and want to blow real money on GAME stuff, let them.

The online single player thing... Well...  they don't want people hacking and duplicating stuff - like I did with Diablo 1 and 2...  One advantage that I see is that I can chat with my WoW and Starcraft friends while I'm killing stuff, and turn my game into multiplayer at the touch of a button and invite friends to join me.  I like that.... But I don't like having to have an internet connection in order to play, which makes this game useless at most airports I spend time in.

I made a Demon Hunter, and am loving it so far although I've only really just played for 20 minutes this morning.

bt

Quote from: Greatwhite on May 15, 2012, 01:46:24 PMThe online single player thing... Well...  they don't want people hacking and duplicating stuff - like I did with Diablo 1 and 2...

They already had a pretty decent solution for that, IMO - "Closed" Battle.net and "Open" Battle.net.  I don't care if someone is duping items in single player, or if I'm only playing online with friends.  That's what "Open" was for.  For playing with random people, "Closed" was the way to go as it provided that protection.

Online single player is purely an anti-piracy tactic, and one that can introduce a major (IMO) inconvenience to their paying customers - or outright make the game unplayable, as was the case last night when the servers were full, or with people who encountered a bug that kicked them out then wouldn't let them back in.

Greatwhite

Quote from: bt on May 15, 2012, 02:10:02 PM
They already had a pretty decent solution for that, IMO - "Closed" Battle.net and "Open" Battle.net.  I don't care if someone is duping items in single player, or if I'm only playing online with friends.  That's what "Open" was for.  For playing with random people, "Closed" was the way to go as it provided that protection.

Online single player is purely an anti-piracy tactic, and one that can introduce a major (IMO) inconvenience to their paying customers - or outright make the game unplayable, as was the case last night when the servers were full, or with people who encountered a bug that kicked them out then wouldn't let them back in.

Agreed to all...  when I was told of the "anti-dupe" thing, I laughed and said the exact same thing.  If I want to play single player - alone - off the internet, I should be able to.  What I do there is up to me. 

The response I got was "well, they also didn't want people getting far in single player 'alone' and then realize that they COULD have been multi player and fight to get copied over with all the dupe items".... and to that I said "well, that's their problem.  IF they decide to play locally, they can have their local stuff, and then when going multi player -- START A NEW CHARACTER".

Oh well.. None of this really affects me until I travel to the US again.  I have lots of room on my data plan with my iPhone (hotspot, baby!) if I'm at a Canadian airport that doesn't have free wifi (most I travel through have free)...

And I will not be using the real money auction feature.... simple as that. :)

Medym

Level 18 Monk and Demon Hunter.  Man, I love that rapid fire!  I was fortunate enough to get in and play it yesterday and boy do I enjoy it!  I also go an epic level drop which doubled my character's DPS, good times had by all!

Amy

Monk is my favorite class so far! Love the attacks!

Hookup

I cannot get enuf of the barb... 

Foofoo is his name...

and Foofoo smash... lol...

going to run a witch doctor also i think... or monk...  cannot decide... nor do i have to at this point...  loads of fun...

Cheebs

I started with the wizard, hit level 26 last night. It's so fun! The art style is awesome, and there's enough stuff to discover and trigger along the way that it keeps me very happy.

I'm not a super hardcore Blizzard fan, but I think they did a really good job here. The online only play does suck, but I can live with it. There are a million other games out there I can play if the servers are down... Or hey, I might even go for a walk!

Anyways, as far as some of the bad reviewers go (mainly people that got super cranky because they took the day off work on launch day and servers weren't up 24/7), some of the reviews are pretty funny. "This is just another dungeon hack n slash clone" or "The game is so straightforward and lame".... Well welcome to Diablo folks! This is exactly what it is supposed to be, and exactly how I like it. It's not revolutionary but hell, it's going to entertain me for a very long time.

Hookup

Have to agree Chubs.  The game is simple. And fun. Nothing complex, just bash smash and trash things. Great graphics and loads of little stories and talking along the way to keep my attention.

Server down issues are horrible. More so because I assumed that they learned from WoW issues and SC II issues how to plan and build better infrastructure.  It will get worked out for sure. And soon. But I expected better.

bt

Quote from: Chubs on May 17, 2012, 09:27:13 AMThe online only play does suck, but I can live with it. There are a million other games out there I can play if the servers are down...

That was my first thought.  My second thought was just "There are a million other games out there I can play"  ;D

I'll get my hack & slash fix from Torchlight II when it comes out.

Cheebs

Haha yeah..

The beauty of gaming today is the variety of options!

And Hookup, I do agree that the launch should have been better. It's not really in their defence, but I do know there was a huge rush of people right at the end that bought the game, maybe they didn't expect it (although you would think they would have). At work it spread like wildfire, and before you know it people that never even knew about it the week before were buying it pre-launch. I think they made a billion dollars by launch day? Insanity!

Hookup

yep... dont ever feel bad for blizzard...  they are printing money, even with servers down...  and the launch of the realworld currency auction house is going to make them more...

IMO, the real-world auction house is a beta-test for doing it in a MMORPG.  I could easily see allowing anyone to play/own the game for free and the 15% take on the auction house be the entire profit model for blizzard...

Look at the AppStore and iTunes model... cheap items, billions of transactions... then look at WOW and their auction houses... they have the billions of transactions already... in WoW's 12 years with an estimated average 10,000,000 users, and each user doing only one purchase per week, that's 6,240,000,000 transactions to date.  if they only made .10cents per transactions that still 600million.

just saying, Diablo III is a test-bed for many things, but most of all the auction house....

bt

Quote from: Hookup on May 17, 2012, 10:46:21 AMIMO, the real-world auction house is a beta-test for doing it in a MMORPG.  I could easily see allowing anyone to play/own the game for free and the 15% take on the auction house be the entire profit model for blizzard...

If they had done that in WoW, I probably would have been playing for free - even with the subscription fee still in place.  On a normal day, I was turning over 10k+ gold.  On a good day, I'd turn over 100k+ gold and make 30-40k profit.

Greatwhite

There are plenty of games with real-money purchases for addons and "stuff".  A friend of mine installed some Smurf game on his iPhone for his kids to play, and then got a $500+ credit card bill for all the junk that the kids were adding in.

Why wouldn't a company like Blizzard try to do the same?  There aren't any subscription fees for Diablo, so they would want to keep money coming in regularly somehow.  $12/month for WoW, even when I'm not playing it certainly adds up...

Hookup

Quote from: bt on May 17, 2012, 10:57:44 AM
If they had done that in WoW, I probably would have been playing for free - even with the subscription fee still in place.  On a normal day, I was turning over 10k+ gold.  On a good day, I'd turn over 100k+ gold and make 30-40k profit.

But someone was buying your stuff... so you lilkely would be playing for free.. and not just free... paying rent too... and other bills.....  it won't suprise me to see some article on some kid who made 1/2million dollars farming crap from Diablo III in the AH...

The notes i've seen allow people in other countries to buy your stuff.... so sell high, buy low... buy from the low currency AH and flip them to the high currency AH's....   That right there could net you $$$ until they put some balancing in place...

I don't have enough details on the RWCAH (Real World Currency Auction House)... mostly questions and speculations

bt

It won't be as easy in D3 though.  Regional AH, instead of realm-specific means a much bigger "pond".  Part of how I made my gold was pushing competition out of certain markets by trying to cut off their supply lines (buy cheap mats before they could).  That won't work as well with a larger pool of players to pull from.

Shawn84

I give in to the Diablo god and bought the game. Monk is crazy... Loving it so far
A bunch a fishes.....

Cheebs

The AH is a nightmare right now, they'll have to find a way of regulating or something. Millions of people putting up so much crap. I'm not sur eit will be worth it until I get pretty far in the game.

Shawn84

They really need to deal with this server issues.....
A bunch a fishes.....

Severum

I'll probably end up buying the game this weekend. Damn you Blizzard and your products that I can't get enough of.

For someone that has not been doing any research into the game, what class should I choose?
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

leb_crx

Quote from: Severum on May 18, 2012, 12:36:11 PM
what class should I choose?
depends on what kind of style you want to play

I favor barb and monk, hack and slash...I am enjoying my monk more than my barb, but I like em both

finished the game last night with my Barb (lvl 30) and just hit act 3 with the monk (lvl 24)...I play the monk exclusively with a buddy, and the barb is my open character....once I get bored of those, I will be playing WD I THINK

Greatwhite

I'm playing a demon hunter.. It's pretty fun, but it's all ranged - no cool up close melee.  I started a witch doctor to see what was up with them, but wasn't real impressed by it.

LOTS of people love the monks.

Hookup

I play a barb, foofoo... Love the up close melee a lot... Down side is when there is only one or two or three mobs to kill... A bit slow... But in groups he is a smashing joygasim...

I have a lvl 12 witch doctor, I'm undecided, but I think I like the barb better...

I like the shared skills and stash and cash...  It makes playing multiple toons funer...   

My WD found some yellow rares, and I put them in the stash, I want my lvl 20 bard to discover them...  See if that makes any difference..

I'd like a monk, but a barb is already a melee toon, so not sure if that will feel redundant.

Nerine

AHHHHHHHHHH I so need to get my computer in order so I can play :D
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats

Amy

Quote from: Hookup on May 18, 2012, 05:18:59 PM
I play a barb, foofoo... Love the up close melee a lot... Down side is when there is only one or two or three mobs to kill... A bit slow... But in groups he is a smashing joygasim...

I have a lvl 12 witch doctor, I'm undecided, but I think I like the barb better...

I like the shared skills and stash and cash...  It makes playing multiple toons funer...   

My WD found some yellow rares, and I put them in the stash, I want my lvl 20 bard to discover them...  See if that makes any difference..

I'd like a monk, but a barb is already a melee toon, so not sure if that will feel redundant.

Monks are awesome! I started nightmare and i'm still not getting bored! I love this class, it has healing spells, fast melee action, some attacks can kill a group of 30+ minions at once with just a click... It's just really fun. You should really try this one

Cheebs

I agree! I just finished Nightmare myself, and it isn't getting old anytime soon :D

Severum

Ok well I ended up buying the game. I now have a level 21 Barb named, of course, Severum. My bro is playing on my account with a Monk and that appears to be a fun class as well.

The thing I don't like about the Barb is that he's too slow to get away from bosses. The only real way is with jump or one of his other skills. Not a good dash-in dash-out fighter, but I guess it was never supposed to be one.

Overall the game is pretty sweet. I played coop with a friend till 5am on Friday night. :)
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

Greatwhite

I wish I was able to play more... but... I'm still on my first character... Level 19, maybe?  Demon hunters are fun, but are a little squishy.  I can get away fast enough with some skills, and there's one ability that heals as you do damage, which is cool.  I've been hearing so many good things about monks though - that'll be my next character for sure (although I don't remember hearing anyone say anything AT ALL about wizards, so ... hmmm...)

Cheebs

I absolutely love the wizard!

Hookup

The Barb is slow... just defeated Belial at lvl 25, took me 3 runs at him to do it... first to learn it a bit, the second was learning how to run away in time... soooo slow to move...  I also geared up for health for the third run as opposed to dmg... for boss-fights a good defense is the best offense for my play style.

I have a witch doctor, itchoo, but dropped him at lvl 15 or something... i like the barb... Foofoo SMASH!

Hookup

which of the three NPC partners do you like the best?  I tend to use the paladin guy most.

Shawn84

I play Monk so i like the wiz.
A bunch a fishes.....

JetJumper

.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Hookup

gawd I want to watch this... but i'm in a meeting.. not sure i can pull it off now.. .haha... i need a D3 fix.

Shawn84

That`s an awesome vidz lol.
A bunch a fishes.....

Severum

Quote from: Hookup on May 29, 2012, 10:56:26 AM
which of the three NPC partners do you like the best? 

I'll prefer the wizard or scoundrel to compensate nicely for my barb. No point in having 2 melee fighters.
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

Hookup

I tuned the melee due to heal me... isn't working out well to be honest.. LOL...

The mage uses a push-back and I don't like that... i haven't tried the scoundrel yet..

Greatwhite

I drag the templar around with me... He has stuns that I like, and I only just learned at level 18ish that I can give him weapon and shield upgrades...  I think I have him set to toss a heal every now and then.  I know it's saved my butt a few times now.

Jeff1192

Anyone have a guest pass code that they aren`t using. I would love to try Diablo 3 right now but I`m not convinced it will run that well because of my video card. I don`t have time (with selling the house and moving) right now to bother with upgradiing my video card (that`s going to be a fall project) but I wouldn`t mind trying it out now to see how it runs. If you have a spare code please PM me.

Thanks

Jeff
17 Gallon Seapora Crystal:: Cherry shrimp and red crystal shrimp

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

Greatwhite

I bought it electronically, so no guest passes or anything... I didn't know they even had guest passes for this one yet.  I checked my battlenet account to see if there was an "invite a friend" or "pass on this code!!" thing.  nada. :(

Shawn84

A bunch a fishes.....

Jeff1192

90 Gallon:: p. acei itunji, p. elongatus chewere, p. Saulosi, cyno zebroides jalo reef

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
                        - George Orwell

Jeff1192

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr......this is killing me....got everything set up and now the battlenet servers are having problems......NOT FAIR......haha

- George Orwell

Hookup

no kidding... driving me nuts... foofoo wants to smash...

Shawn84

A bunch a fishes.....

Jeff1192

Wow! Just played for an hour.....pretty sweet. This is a definite must buy.....still trying to figure everything out though. Brought back some great memories of the first 2 Diablos.

Thanks again for the guest pass Shawn.

- George Orwell

Shawn84

Great jsut got hack n everything i own is gone!!!!!
Im pisssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A bunch a fishes.....

JetJumper

How do you get hacked in a game so new? :|What were you doing at the time?
.: JetJumper's Zone :.

Hookup

Quote from: Shawn84 on May 30, 2012, 12:10:37 AM

are you kidding me?  that's balls... I put the authenticator app on my iPhone and use it for *blizzard items... but i've seen that is hackable from the forum posts, however I wonder if that's true..

were you using the authenticator?

Let us know when they get it restored... curious how good they are about it.

rgauvin

Quote from: Shawn84 on May 30, 2012, 12:10:37 AM
I've heard of it happening :( they get into your account and transfer everything to their accounts :( does it show any weird account activity with people you don't recall playing with?

dakrazyone

Same here Shawn, everything gone except for whatever i had on.  2 stash bags empted of gems and items, all my rare and legendary drops gone, even took my damn potions.  0 gold left.  No activity on AH that i can track. 

I did some research and apparently playing public games or using AH increases the chances of you getting hacked greatly.  They might not have access to your account per say but they can basically trade everything you have to their accounts (*Maybe that's why i still have my gear that i equipped because they can't unequip and trade).  Be cautious everyone.

Also, my biggest concern is how frequent blizzard does character backups, some players are getting their account restored but at a much earlier time, so you can be losing many hours of playtime based on backups.

Shawn84

I'm waiting for them to restore my char with all the item. Cause i can't do anything right now. I'm a naked monk. They hack me right after i turn 40. Yes public game is very deadly hence I didn't even play a single public game. But i do use auction house. Also the authentication doesn't work with D3. So its pretty much useless. I was playing D3 when i received an email on my Blackberry saying my account password was change. I went to my email change it back. Log back in and i'm naked in act 1 normal difficulty at town..... So now its a waiting game until Blizzard restore my char.... This is the first time i ever got hack in playing any online game. I have spyware/anti virus n all those program install. I did a scan n nuthing show up. So no clue on how they got a hold of my acc.
A bunch a fishes.....

dakrazyone

In your case, yes your account was hacked, however mine i think it's fine.  But i'm really starting to think it was public games, because my Witch doctor was untouched.  WD is still a new character but i don't see why they would not touch that toon, it has a good 15k gold to start off lol.  I'm assuming because i never played any public games with that character. 

I'm so close to inferno on my main character, if they restore it too far back, i'mma be PISSED!!!!!

Shawn84

lol I'm half way through nightmare... This is not funnnn.... I didn't even bother checking my lvl 2 wiz
A bunch a fishes.....

bt

Quote from: Hookup on May 30, 2012, 08:49:18 AM
are you kidding me?  that's balls... I put the authenticator app on my iPhone and use it for *blizzard items... but i've seen that is hackable from the forum posts, however I wonder if that's true..

From what I've read, they're able to hijack a game session.  They can only do things that you can do from in the game (so no getting into your account settings on the Battle.net website, or into a WoW account or anything),  I'm not even sure they can change characters.  So it's pretty limited in what they can do, but it completely bypasses all the account security including passwords and authenticators.

Blizzard denied this, but there are documented cases of accounts with authenticators being hacked.

Quote from: JetJumper on May 30, 2012, 08:46:11 AM
How do you get hacked in a game so new? :|What were you doing at the time?

People were being hacked within the first week.  I think the first cases started showing up only 2 days after release.

Quote from: Shawn84 on May 30, 2012, 10:23:44 AMAlso the authentication doesn't work with D3. So its pretty much useless.

D3 does also ask for the authenticator at log in if you've got one on your account.  It sounds like you got hit by a standard password theft, so the authenticator would have helped.  They wouldn't have been able to change your password if it was a game session hijack.

Hookup

the old phishing email trick...

Why do you say the authenticator doesn't work?  I am forced to type it in everytime, and correctly..

give me your account and password and I'll check it out for you... PM me of course, that way it's "safe".. bwahahaha...

dakrazyone

Quote from: Hookup on May 30, 2012, 11:17:19 AM
give me your account and password and I'll check it out for you... PM me of course, that way it's "safe".. bwahahaha...

+1 hookup, nicely done. hahaha. Looks like a new OVAS D3 public account now Shawn.

Greatwhite

Change your password, get the authenticator app (it's free).. if you don't have a smart phone that will run the app, i have a keytag fob thingy with a button you can have.

Send an email to Blizzard, and they'll (eventually) return all your stuff... although I'm not sure that it's really necessary in this game since I have just been using stuff I pick up. I haven't bought anything...  I only ever spent my gold on training...

I'm mildly amused that someone would even BOTHER hacking this game.

Greatwhite

The only way they could have hacked you like that is if you have a keylogger on your PC sitting somewhere that your antivirus/etc doesn't know about.

If  you have the authenticator, they would have simply sat patiently waiting for you to log on with it and then they have 20 seconds or so to log onto battlenet with the same authenticator code.  I thought they had fixed this, in WoW at least, where if you log in from another IP, you are forced to authenticate and you couldn't use the same code twice.  Might be wrong though.

Shawn84

I'll take you up on the keytag fob thingy Greatwhite. Well the authentication doesn't work with BB so its useless to me :(
A bunch a fishes.....

bt

Quote from: Greatwhite on May 30, 2012, 11:28:17 AMIf you have the authenticator, they would have simply sat patiently waiting for you to log on with it and then they have 20 seconds or so to log onto battlenet with the same authenticator code.

That doesn't work so well.  They might be able to log into Battle.net, but if they try to log into the same game as you're in it would kick you out.  And they could log into the account management page, but couldn't change the password or remove the authenticator.  They might be able to log into WoW if they sniffed if from you logging into D3 or SC2, for example, but I'm not sure that won't cause noticeable problems either.

And this is assuming that the authenticator code isn't single-use across all systems like it should be.

Hookup

Quote from: Shawn84 on May 30, 2012, 11:34:14 AM
I'll take you up on the keytag fob thingy Greatwhite. Well the authentication doesn't work with BB so its useless to me :(

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/13011/

not sure if it's all versions or what not, but there is some bb support.

Shawn84

Doesn't support the newest bold
A bunch a fishes.....

Cheebs

Apparently there was a way people could get in even by bypassing your password and authenticator... hopefully that latest patch fixed it.

As for gameplay, I have two words for everyone that will change your game entirely if you don't have it on already: Elective Mode. And make sure Advanced Tooltips are on too!!

Severum

Quote from: Chubs on May 30, 2012, 01:29:21 PM
As for gameplay, I have two words for everyone that will change your game entirely if you don't have it on already: Elective Mode. And make sure Advanced Tooltips are on too!!

Please elaborate
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

Greatwhite

Quote from: Shawn84 on May 30, 2012, 11:34:14 AM

Shoot me a PM with your address, and I can drop it in the mail to you -- unless you want to come for a drive out to Orleans.  Either way, shoot a PM...  I ordered my FOB from blizzard and had to get one from the UK because the US can't ship these "encryption devices" over the border.  Used it for years with WoW and only just recently switched to my iphone.

Shawn84

There's many issues right now in general the security of Diablo 3. There are many account that's had been hack. Just Blizzard been keep them on a quite with things.
A bunch a fishes.....

Hookup

Elective mode... very interesting... that is something I have to look into tonight...

(Cannot start diablo when sitting in back corner of a boardroom... must resist the urge)

Cheebs

Elective mode is off by default to help new players, but when it is activated, you can put any spell in any slot. In other words, you can have 2 defensive spells, a primary, secondary, and 2 offensive. Or all offensive, etc. it becomes necessary in harder difficulties. Try it out, it especially useful before bosses, so you can adjust for more dps or more defense.

Advanced tooltips is also a must, as it shows you the exact numbers of what spells and runes do. For example, as a monk, it will tell you that a specific rune gives you 30% more healing, while another might give you 20% more damage. Using advanced toltips can help you judge what is best to use for specific situations. That one should definitely be on by default.

Both these options can be found in the gameplay options. Further info on elective mode can be found online, YouTube and such, but that that's the gist of it!

Shawn84

So sad waiting for them to restart my account. Can't play at all.... The itch is killing me
A bunch a fishes.....

dakrazyone

For anyone who is curious or just knowing what the procedure blizzard makes you endure during a 'compromise' of an account.

Diablo III uses a roll back system to undo the effects of a compromise. Diablo III roll backs affect the *entire* Diablo III account.

Each Diablo III account is limited to two rollbacks. We cannot guarantee the availability of future rollbacks beyond these two. Because of this, we require your approval to use a rollback to address this situation.

If you would like us to proceed, please respond to this ticket and clearly state that you wish to use one of your two rollbacks.

If we receive no response, no rollback will be done for this account.

***Please do not play on the account in any region after requesting a rollback, as any progress gained before the account is rolled back will be permanently lost.***

We use automatically stored save points to roll compromised Diablo III accounts back to their pre-compromise state. Save points are regularly updated, but they will not be totally current when a compromise occurs. Because of this, progress gained on the account since the save point was made, including all progress (such as items, gold, or newly created heroes) since the potential compromise, will be permanently lost when we roll an account back. We cannot adjust the automatic rollbacks in any way, or restore any progress lost as the result of a rollback.

For more info on how compromise rollbacks are handled for Diablo III accounts, see our article on Compromised Diablo III Accounts: http://www.battle.net/support/article/compromised-diablo-iii-account.

Note: After the first compromise rollback occurs on a Battle.net account, that account's access to the Diablo III Real Money Auction House will be restricted until an authenticator is attached. If the account is compromised a second time, access to the Diablo III Real Money Auction House will be revoked.

Shawn84

Woot!!! got my account restore. But gone a wait for the authentication stick to come in b4 i start lvling again. Lost 3 lvl :(
A bunch a fishes.....

Jeff1192

I`ve played around with my guest pass a bit. I have to say the game is excellent. It has a lot of the old Diablo feel. I am a little disappointed that there seems to be less control over levelling up your character (deciding to improve intelligence vs strength, ect) but I can live with that. The only real disappointment for me is the need to be constantly connected to the internet. The server doesn`t seem to be that great as I have already had a few instances where I couldn`t get logged on but I never have issues with my PS3 and gaming on line. Also I`m wondering what the longevity of the game will be due to this. I played Diablo 2 again and again for years....but how long will Blizzard keep the servers going for this one?

- George Orwell

Severum

The servers were up for Warcraft 3 for 8 years (and still up) and I played that game regularily. I'm sure Blizzard will keep them going for a while. Heck, there were still Starcraft tournaments on Battle.net at least up until the the second one was released.
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

Hookup

Foofoo has defeated Diablo...  On normal...  The next spin begins...   Woot

Medym

Quote from: Hookup on June 02, 2012, 09:30:46 PM
Foofoo has defeated Diablo...  On normal...  The next spin begins...   Woot

watch out for the mobs who walk around with arcane beams and jailer, or walls and mortars.  Those have insta-gibbed my demon hunter more times than I care to count D:

Hookup

My buddy plays a demon hunter... Seems squishy...  However from what I read, barbs in current end game are wussy...   And monks rule... 

Looking forward to this run thru.. 

Cheebs

Congrats!

Have you checked out elective mode yet?

Also, looks like I'll be grabbing an authenticator!

Greatwhite

Quote from: Shawn84 on June 02, 2012, 12:08:46 PM
Woot!!! got my account restore. But gone a wait for the authentication stick to come in b4 i start lvling again. Lost 3 lvl :(

Did you get it in the mail today??

Severum

I'm using elective mode now. I kinda liked it the way I had it in non-elective mode so I'm still almost the same. Then again my barb is only lvl 32 so I haven't unlocked all the runes.

I started a witch doctor today. I'm undecided on whether i like him or not. I miss not being able to jump down levels and into masses of enemies like my barb use to do.
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

Cheebs

Quote from: Severum on June 04, 2012, 04:06:26 PM
I'm using elective mode now. I kinda liked it the way I had it in non-elective mode so I'm still almost the same. Then again my barb is only lvl 32 so I haven't unlocked all the runes.

I started a witch doctor today. I'm undecided on whether i like him or not. I miss not being able to jump down levels and into masses of enemies like my barb use to do.

Elective mode definitely becomes more important later in the game. Advanced tooltips are a must form the getgo.

I'll have to check out the witch doctor, I hear he has pretty monstrous DPS later on.

Hookup

My 37 barb is still pretty basic in terms of spell bar...  And he stomps...  Lol.   Tipped 500dps on my last level and gear drops...  Too much fun..

Stopped the WD at level 13 or 15...  Too slow... To squishy...

Severum

I gave up on weapon and armour drops. My 32 barb was dealing 38 damage with a sockted axe but for a buy it now at 5000 gold I bumped it up to 55 damage.

I've read threads complaining that the game steers users towards the auction house and now I believe it.
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

bt

Quote from: Hookup on June 04, 2012, 08:47:32 PMStopped the WD at level 13 or 15...  Too slow... To squishy...

That is the way of the spellcaster... but they're typically death incarnate at higher levels.

I know my original Diablo 1 Wizard was walking around in full plate and could drop Diablo with 2-3 fireballs.  My D2 Sorceress, while not quite that absurd, could flatten entire rooms pretty quickly.

dakrazyone

everything changes when your at inferno. non-stop dying.

Cheebs

Yeah... Inferno is insane. Elites with 4 different powers. I'm a lvl 60 with all resistances up to aobut 350 and 19k DPS and some areas are still nearly impossible, and I'm not even past act I yet!!

Hookup

i was able to up my crafting way beyond my level and the weapons i'm using are massive dmg (for my level)...

now that i'm done act 1 on (whatever is after normal) i'm feeling it a bit, but i'm staying alive 90% of the time... about to ding level 40 though the leveling has sure slowed since the beginning... /sigh... and the grind begins.

Cheebs

Crafting is interesting, but it needs a lot of tweaking, and Blizzard has mentioned they are working on it. You can spend tens or hundreds of thousands of gold and materials to get a suitable item for yourself, when you could just go and buy something better with more stats on the auction house for much cheaper. I found that if I sold most of my blue items (and salvaged a few here and there just to stock up on some materials just in case), I'd have a lot more gold and be able to just buy better items. Now I know that's not how everyone likes doing it, but it is efficient.

I've also discovered a few things about selling items on the auction house. It's a good idea to do a quick search for similar items of course, so you can undercut the others and get a guaranteed sale. Also, certain stats like Life Steal and Attack Speed sell for huge... If you find weapons, rings or amulets with those stats you are in the money. Most 2-hand weapons do not sell well though.

As for the stats you'll actually want to use, they become very different as you approach harder difficulties. For a Barbarian for example, higher DPS in earlier difficulties is efficient, but when you get to Hell mode and harder, you'll need to shift more towards tanking gear, ie armor, vitality, and the most important: resistance to all elements.

A friend of mine sent me a link where Blizzard explains what it is they are working on for future patches, and what they feel needs to be changed. I'll try and find it and link it here :)

Hookup

Well i'm having issues already in nightmare staying alive...  I have just base resistances, but didn't think i'd need more till hell... I have just shy of 11k health but my DPS is down to about 350...   Any advise or sites with leveling guides would be appericated...  i'm not buying bob's pdf booklet for $29.99... no thanks.

As for crafting, i agree.. i've all but given up on it... the random-rolls for stats is neat in theory, but it's just not working when compared to the AH which is a gaurentee ... Crafting has to change before I'll roll more stats... i got lucky on a blade that im still using 11levels later... but that took three rolls... other than that, the 10 or so items i've tried to craft have sucked and been crunched down..

i need to get into the AH more and sell stuff... Thanks for the tips on Steal Life and Attack Speed... I just crunched down a few rings that had 7% attack speed on them for 65g each... lol... but it's ok...

Medym

Quote from: Hookup on June 06, 2012, 12:06:34 PM
Well i'm having issues already in nightmare staying alive...  I have just base resistances, but didn't think i'd need more till hell... I have just shy of 11k health but my DPS is down to about 350...   Any advise or sites with leveling guides would be appericated...  i'm not buying bob's pdf booklet for $29.99... no thanks.

As for crafting, i agree.. i've all but given up on it... the random-rolls for stats is neat in theory, but it's just not working when compared to the AH which is a gaurentee ... Crafting has to change before I'll roll more stats... i got lucky on a blade that im still using 11levels later... but that took three rolls... other than that, the 10 or so items i've tried to craft have sucked and been crunched down..

i need to get into the AH more and sell stuff... Thanks for the tips on Steal Life and Attack Speed... I just crunched down a few rings that had 7% attack speed on them for 65g each... lol... but it's ok...

Grouping up is one option.  I am at 47 now on my Demon Hunter with 1500 dps and 9000hp.  I die pretty quick if the mobs catch up with me!

What level are you?  I have a bank full of stuff I have been meaning to post to the AH, they might be good for a barbarian.

My battletag is Goose#1447.  Add me, and I can see what I can throw your way. 

Cheebs

Same here, I can help. Chubs#1240

Shawn84

Everyone can add me here is my battle tad

DarkJade#1885
A bunch a fishes.....

Hookup

cool.. thanks... I'm Hookup#1513

almost level 41 barb... some upgrades dropped today... i'm not hardly dying, but my dps is sooooo horrible it takes forever on some elite mobs.... /sigh...

Shawn84

A bunch a fishes.....

Medym

Quote from: Hookup on June 06, 2012, 09:17:33 PM
cool.. thanks... I'm Hookup#1513

almost level 41 barb... some upgrades dropped today... i'm not hardly dying, but my dps is sooooo horrible it takes forever on some elite mobs.... /sigh...

I have added you. I think I have a 2her for ya, and I have a couple other items I can toss your way.  I sadly had to hit the AH to replace my neck and rings because my HPs were too low and I was being one shotted in boss fights :/

If you see me on and need some extra DPS downing anything, let me know and I can always join your game no problem.

Hookup

Awesome!  And thanks...   

Any idea if this game uses threat?  I'm not seeing anything in my skill tree that I can use to keep MOBs on me...  So I'm wondering how I can tank effectively if I cannot keep the boss / MOB smashing me and not one-shotting my crew?

Medym

Quote from: Hookup on June 08, 2012, 07:50:17 AM
Awesome!  And thanks...   

Any idea if this game uses threat?  I'm not seeing anything in my skill tree that I can use to keep MOBs on me...  So I'm wondering how I can tank effectively if I cannot keep the boss / MOB smashing me and not one-shotting my crew?

I believe the Templar has a taunt like talent, but my understanding is the threat is mostly damage based (ie, hit the target and it will attack you).  I don't see why your companions would be getting one shot, have you upgraded at all the few pieced of gear you can?

Shawn84

I'm starting to die a lot now in Act3 :( 
A bunch a fishes.....

Cheebs

The Barbarian does get a taunt in later levels.

Shawn84

I truly develop a hatred toward molten mob....
A bunch a fishes.....

Hookup

let me tell you... the worst is a pack of arcane + anything... chain fire sucks also for a barb... pull'em all into you and get em grouped up on you... stacked damage...

that said, for 1hr of leveling in nightmare, 50=60k of gold no problem... then buying 50-60k of gear on the AH and I'm l33t powered again...

got some awesome upgrades coming tanks to Medym, TYVM...  watching you mow down mobs was impressive... lol

dakrazyone

i got the staff of herding to go to secret pony land if anyone is interested.  Pretty neat, but the story behind it is even more epic.

Greatwhite

Someone buy my house so I can play Diablo again.  I have been working around the clock getting this dang place ready to sell, and my playtime has suffered as a result!  MY GUY IS ONLY LEVEL 20 STILL!!!!!!  (YES, the same guy I started on the release date)

dakrazyone

your not missing much, priorities should be with the house.  You can power level a new char in about 5-6 hours to lvl60 no problem.

Hookup

Quote from: dakrazyone on June 12, 2012, 08:59:53 AM
i got the staff of herding to go to secret pony land if anyone is interested.  Pretty neat, but the story behind it is even more epic.

Really?  what staff?  Normal - Inferno?

Shawn84

Anyone got good monk stuff for lvl 42 or 43?
A bunch a fishes.....

Hookup

Quote from: Shawn84 on June 12, 2012, 11:16:23 AM
Anyone got good monk stuff for lvl 42 or 43?

I'll check, but you cannot beat the AH.. which IMO SUCKS!  I wanted to be able to get good stuff without the AH and go to the AH for the l33t gear... but it is what it is...

Just entering in a max buy now price of 10,000 gold and put in your main two stats will pull back all kinds of upgrades...

That said, what are your main stats?  Dex and Str?

Shawn84

yup Dex n Str
I'll look into that AH once server is back online. But man farming item is sad.. Most yellow i get are not even usable lol
A bunch a fishes.....

dakrazyone

Quote from: Hookup on June 12, 2012, 11:12:27 AM

Really?  what staff?  Normal - Inferno?

normal and nightmare so far, a lot of drops, must be the ponies lol

Hookup

I wants the ponies... we'll have to try to connect.

@Shawn84... yeah, farming is birds.... "farm gold" go to AH, get the guaranteed drop.

dakrazyone

RMAH is Officially LIVE!!!! WOOO 10 more slots in auction house lol.

Cheebs

Quote from: Hookup on June 12, 2012, 01:02:11 PM
I wants the ponies... we'll have to try to connect.

@Shawn84... yeah, farming is birds.... "farm gold" go to AH, get the guaranteed drop.

Here is a post addressing the reliance on the AH and other interesting fixes they are working on :)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262208/

Shawn84

Waiting to win some of the item on AH so I can go at it again. Can't get past those damn Molten Vamp elite. :(
A bunch a fishes.....

Jeff1192

Couldn't hold out any longer. Picked up the game. Playing as much as I can before the moving date. I'm not bringing my desktop to our temporary townhome so I won't be able to play again until the fall.....that's gonna be brutal!

My battletag is   Jeff1192#1795

- George Orwell

Greatwhite

I had been playing on my laptop, which gets mighty warm playing games - and thought the graphics were nice... Then I switched to my desktop since the office was cleaned and usable - and on my 26" monitor with graphics quality JACKED UP -- oh my!!!!  And I'm not burning my wrist anymore... :)

Now I look forward to everyone going to bed so I can have my "me time" in the office playing Diablo...

Jeff1192

I'm getting my final fix in until November when we move to our final house. Due to logistics I'm not bringing my desktop to the townhome we're renting for 4 months. I knew I shouldn't have started playing before the fal.Its way too addictive. I'm mostly playing with a monk and I'm up to level 26. Its a pretty sweet game. But I'm going to miss it. Haha.

- George Orwell

Hookup

level 50 barb... woot... having fun still... and about 25% of the way thru act 4 nightmare...

Shawn84

Slowly waiting to win AH stuff..  Real $$ AH have some crazy pricing on stuff...
A bunch a fishes.....

Hookup

Quote from: Shawn84 on June 18, 2012, 09:25:34 PM
Slowly waiting to win AH stuff..  Real $$ AH have some crazy pricing on stuff...

No kidding!   $250 items!   Though you can make your own $$ by selling items..  So if I sold $250 worth of stuff I'd buy a $250 item...  You can't, to my knowledge, get blizzard to send you a cheque anyhow...

Anyone know how to buy gold on the RMAH?  I can never seem to see it for sale.

Jeff1192

The new patch screwed up my characters....they no longer gain experience. Their experience bars are blank and when I hover the cursor over it I see the proper level but then it shows for example 6231/0 as the experience I need to gain for the next level. If I start a new character they work fine. Sent in a support ticket...hopefully this gets fixed!

- George Orwell

bt

Supposedly changing your password will fix that.

Supposedly changing your password will make the health globe disappear as well, though.

Jeff1192

All good...received an email from Blizzard tonight. Password change fixed it up.

Phew.

- George Orwell

Hookup

Finished Nightmare last night...  Hell is at least 3x as hard...  I walked thru NM act 4...  Been dying in Hell act 1.  Might go grind experience in act 3 and 4 of nm to level up a bit before doing the AH crawl for better gear...  Level 52 and growing....  :)

And any similar leveled folks, I'm always LFG to grind XP...  Hit me up.

morrom

Been playing D3 as well, got a level 60 monk trying out inferno, its crazy hard... You die in the blink of an eye, and my toon was able to walk through hell NP at all. I havent even gotten to act 2 yet and apparently the difficulty curve for that makes act 1 look easy.
And with the new repair prices I loose money lol, might have to go back to act 3/4 in hell and farm, and hope something good drops now that higher level items have a chance to drop in those acts.

holachicka

ok, just read this thread over and I thought I was doing great with Barb level 17 and DH level 8 on normal LOL....you guys are awesome! The graphics are amazing...nothing compared to DII... I like the AH but am sceptical on trying the real money AH ... I have had great success selling in AH... I cant wait to go home and play!!

Jeff1192

Well we finished moving into our temporary home while we wait for our house to be finished. Due to space issues I didn't bring my desktop here. I miss Diablo already. Going to be a long 4 months being unable to get my fix.  >:(

- George Orwell

Hookup

A) that sucks Jeff
B) ding'ed level 60 in act 3 hell ... into act 4 but cottage weekend... so not for a while...

looking forward to seeing inferno... got 600k gold saved up.. and +120 gold find gear on with the intent of farming gold for better gear right off the bat if Inferno Act 1 is too hard...

Might use the 1m gold to get into MF gear actually... as that seems more profitable now that the gold-farming is nerfed as of 1.0.3

Hookup

Jumped into inferno...  Cool...  Hard...   Had to get some new hear from the AH...  Have a base of 221 resist gear, 60k health and 10k dps.   And act 1elites are going down... Not easily, but still going down..

10-30k gold repair bills however are un impressive ...

Trying to complete act 1 solo... Just to see if I can...   

What bosses are affected by NV stacks?   Was trucking around with 5 for a while... Nothing to drop them on

morrom

@ Hookup:   The nef buff effects all elite/champ packs plus bosses, a five stack will guarantee a rare drop. You don't so much use them as they are active for 30 mins, they boost your GF and MF and will refresh ever time you kill a elite/champ pack. Basically they just give you a better chance of getting more loot.

Currently I am farming Act 1 inferno but its slow going I have found some nice things, but nothing that is really an upgrade for me. Just hoping to get a drop that is really worth something sell it and use the proceeds to get some nice upgrades.

In game I am morrom#1600 if any one wants to group up just add me.

Shawn84

Anyone have any nice ring or neck with dex, vit and str let me know
A bunch a fishes.....

Hookup

Hookup

Quote from: morrom on July 06, 2012, 11:50:45 AM
@ Hookup:   The nef buff effects all elite/champ packs plus bosses, a five stack will guarantee a rare drop. You don't so much use them as they are active for 30 mins, they boost your GF and MF and will refresh ever time you kill a elite/champ pack. Basically they just give you a better chance of getting more loot.

Currently I am farming Act 1 inferno but its slow going I have found some nice things, but nothing that is really an upgrade for me. Just hoping to get a drop that is really worth something sell it and use the proceeds to get some nice upgrades.

In game I am morrom#1600 if any one wants to group up just add me.

Thanks morrom, I didn't realize that was how they worked...  I thought they were consumed on end-act. bosses ...   

I can run in act 1 mostly solo... But still have some issues...  Had a buddy come farm act 1 with me...  Resists makes a big difference...  We had similar stats, other than he had +600 resist all and I was +220.... It was clear who died more...   :)

I'm now looking at getting a few big +res items as I'm back at about 500k gold...   

Shawn84

My monk is only lvl 55. Taking my time :)
A bunch a fishes.....

Brando8719

Just noticed this thread now when visiting the forum.  I also have d3.  I haven't played for a couple weeks though... act II inferno was wayyy too hard and just when I was getting good enough equipment for it they nerfed all my ias with a patch. I would have no problems soloing act I but then white named characters would one shot me in act 2.  I've heard they lowered the difficulty of act ii in a recent patch so I'm planning on giving it another shot sometime this week. I have a level 60 wizard and some other mid level characters. 

Someone posted here wondering if you could actually get blizzard to send you real money from the real money auction house... they will send money to your paypal for anything you sell but you have to have it set up before and they take 15%.  If you have it set to send the money to your blizzard account (which is default) you only can use the money in game to buy more auctions.  When the rmah first came online I sold some shoulders for $20... but didn't have it set to send to paypal so I'll now have to spend it in game.

Hookup

Quote from: Shawn84 on July 08, 2012, 09:54:52 PM
My monk is only lvl 55. Taking my time :)

this helps... i'll keep eyes open for 55+ level gear for you...

Severum

Lvl 55 Barb on Hell act 2 here. I was getting smoked by elites for a while until I changed my strat. Problem now is that my health is only 12 K.

I've sold $4.25 in the RMAH so far so basically I'm ready to quit my job and become a professional gamer now...

Anyone looking to farm Hell act 1 or 2 let me know. I have the staff of herding but not the items to build it. Would be nice to head to unicorn land for some loot/gold/exp (if its anything like the D2 cow land).
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef

Hookup

Quote from: Severum on July 09, 2012, 01:40:04 PM
Anyone looking to farm Hell act 1 or 2 let me know. I have the staff of herding but not the items to build it. Would be nice to head to unicorn land for some loot/gold/exp (if its anything like the D2 cow land).

The Hell Cow level is not that good for drops and gold, IMO anyhow... not sure if inferno cows is better (pony's i belive is what it's referred to now)...

Farming Act i inferno still seems like the main way of gear advancement in the game...   BTW, Act 3 is your friend... first 1/2 dozen quests... in the keep and on the battle-field/planes... just soooooo many MOB's it seems like the best place to level up..

morrom

Yes resists are HUGE in this game right now, with out it mobs on inferno difficult will one 1-2 you. I just got to 680 all resist with 24k DPS and going to and get some were in act 2 again.
Still think I need to get some more Life on hit gear tho.

@hookup add me I am farming act 1 atm MorroM#1600.

Shawn84

Just stock up on a fully set of armor and accessory of just MF and GF. Gone a start farming really soon
A bunch a fishes.....

Hookup

Quote from: morrom on July 10, 2012, 10:55:43 AM
Yes resists are HUGE in this game right now, with out it mobs on inferno difficult will one 1-2 you. I just got to 680 all resist with 24k DPS and going to and get some were in act 2 again.
Still think I need to get some more Life on hit gear tho.

@hookup add me I am farming act 1 atm MorroM#1600.

thanks will add... Act I Inferno is easy-cake for me... ok, i do die, but mainly when i'm trying to be all. ."I CAN DPS MY WAY THRU ANYTHING"... haha.. and I cannot... I've been waiting to start Act II but every time I log on to try a buddy is farming I so I figure why not...  :)

My hardest thing is knowing which gear to keep and which to vendor sell... My inventory is OVER STOCKED and I'm guessing a lot of it is just plane crap...   Sure +150 STR / +150 VIT and +68 RESIST ALL is a no brainer.... but there are just so many "eh? is this good?" stuff...   I think my new rule will be all items sell for 5000g unless it's obviously a 500k drop.  LOL

holachicka

Quote from: Severum on July 09, 2012, 01:40:04 PM

I've sold $4.25 in the RMAH so far so basically I'm ready to quit my job and become a professional gamer now...

handsome AND smart!!! niiiiiiiiiice!!

Nerine

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I need to upgrade my computer so badly!!!! all I hear is Diablo III this and Diablo III that :(((( it's depressing :( heartbreaking even!! But alas, I must wait to upgrade! in the meantime, just grinding out titles in GW :( haha

Hookup

OMG Diablo IIIHOURS THIS!!!!!    ;D ;D ;D ;D

Severum

Quote from: Hookup on July 14, 2012, 11:59:22 PM
OMG Diablo IIIHOURS THIS!!!!!    ;D ;D ;D ;D

I don't understand what you're trying to say...

BTW, farming gold in hell is not easy. I spent way to much time with way too little profit.
Regards,
Steve Everum

120 gallon reef