New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Not the same OVAS

Started by busdriver, October 28, 2018, 12:56:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busdriver

Sorry, made a mistake, this place has changed and in my humble opinion, not for the good.
I won't be back. Ask a couple of questions, one fish related, one not, no replies at all.
Not even a kiss my you know what.
So long, good-bye.
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

Jody

Hey busdriver,
   Sorry  that your questions weren't answered.
Depending on when you post, if others are like me, and mostly keep and eye on the recent posts only, some posts can be gone before I notice them. If I don't have an opportunity to check every day, sometimes things get missed.
   I don't know if babblefish is back under a different name, so had nothing to offer that conversation,  I figure that if he didn't answer, that would be an answer for you..
   We always like to have members posting and conversations going on. The executive do what they can to post, respond and start threads, but we only have so much time as well.
    Like many forums, the ovas one has a lot less traffic than years ago. Many threads only get a response or two,  but not big conversations.
    I hope that you decide to stick around, start conversations (if you have no response after a day or two, maybe bump it as a reminder..within reason of course), and participate in those that are going on.
    Jody

lucius

Unfortunately the forum has sort of taken a back seat with the social media sites being in the busdriver  :) seat now.  Probably best to post on there to find some of the people you are looking for assuming you use social media.

Dxpert

Hope you find what you are looking for. We will be here if you ever want to try again

busdriver

I'm trying again as a paying member
Like PFG says "I miss this place and all the people associated with it."

Jody