New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

OVAS activity in Dec.

Started by dan2x38, November 10, 2007, 06:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan2x38

I know there is no Dec. OVAS meeting but does the club or members do any Christmas event?
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

babblefish1960

We have a Club Christmas Party every year, be patient grasshopper, it will be announced soon enough.

succinctfish

OVAS has a Christmas party in December, time and location TBA.

dan2x38

When I was at my ex-in-laws years ago they had a gift game, swap, take away whatever they called it. Everyone brings a gift limit $5. You pick a gift and open it. The next person can take the gift or choose one and open it. The next person can choose an opened gift if they do the person they took from opens a new one & so one & so on. It was a blast. Anyone know what I am talking about? We could do this at the OVAS Christmas party everyone brings a small wrapped gift the whole family plays. It's a lot of laughes the kids would love it, us too...  :D
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Vizerdrix

Dan, we have a similar thing in my family, except that you don't open the gift right away, although you can "steal" someone else's.  We do it in rounds at random (we use playing cards distributed amongst everyone, then pick them at random).  You're right though, LOTSA fun! :D