New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Special Thanks!

Started by dan2x38, June 17, 2011, 10:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan2x38

Special thank you to Marc-Andre for the great service as always. I wanted just 2 special fish the Figure 8 Pufferfish and he got them for me. As usual it was a pleasure making the trip to the store from Ottawa. It is always like a visit instead of a transaction enjoy and the conversation. My only complainant is his plant section is so awesome made me really miss my hi-tech planted setups.  >:(  Also the great displays of freshwater made me miss those setups too... LOL But guess all is forgiven since he special ordered for me. Thanks again Marc-Andre!

All kidding aside if you've never made the short trec over to Le Niche take the time it is very impressive store so clean, neat with amazing displays. There is even a special relaxation area with a couch and comfy seat with 2 marine tanks & a freshwater planted setup to enjoy. In other words a must see. They also do cats and birds - not sure about dogs? Forgot to mention they do have some marine stock.
Voltaire:
"I may not agree with what you have to say,
but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

marc-andre

Thanks for the comments Dan. Always a plesure to see you come by the store.

Marc-André