New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Where's that webmaster hiding???

Started by Quatro, April 12, 2006, 06:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quatro

Note to Darkdep,

I am getting a message when trying to post a new message.....

Sorry, but the maximum filesize for all Attachments is reached. Please contact the Board Administrator if you have questions.

I doubt it is just my account.  We all appreciate the hard work you do and know you hate to be taken away from your "fish wall"  :roll:  but could you look into this.  Thanks man. :lol:

Mike S

babblefish1960

Whoa, sounds like you're on his banned list, I hope you can appeal for forgiveness for whatever evil thing you've done, (he hates monty python fans and cockroaches) :shock:  :lol:

Seanc

Quatro

You know the commercial where the guy is going to bed and says goodnight to all his co-workers and he gets to the "I.T. guy whose never around when you need him".   :lol:  :lol:

It turns out it was my fault.  I resized the images (they were only 450kb, didn't think that was too big) and it worked fine.  Also the pics were transferred through a Macintosh; you know thats like playing with fire.   :D

Thanks

Mike S

pegasus

Quote......you hate to be taken away from your "fish wall"  but could you look into this.
It's not the fish wall yet! It's all those beef he has to wrestle everynight to pay for his fish room. :D

darkdep

Actually, I'm sick today folks, sorry if I was neglecting the forum.  I never get sick, and I got hit really fast by some cold/flu bug.

Oh, but BTW, when I get back on my feet (I slept for 18 hours today), you're banned for questioning my dedication.

rockgarden

Every night he wonders again how to put a pound of fish food into a metric bag flattened to a thickness that can be broken off without the use of a ball pein hammer :).

With such heavy matters on his mind how can he hope to worry about much more :).

Ron

babblefish1960

Quote from: "darkdep"Actually, I'm sick today folks, sorry if I was neglecting the forum.  I never get sick, and I got hit really fast by some cold/flu bug.

Oh, but BTW, when I get back on my feet (I slept for 18 hours today), you're banned for questioning my dedication.

:cry: Poor man, sick sucks, but you are supposed to cook the omni-pro before you eat it, only the fish eat fish raw, and japanese.

:shock: No one in their right mind would ever question your dedication, but a club hammer is just silly, never mind a ball pein hammer. It's something akin to the black Knight threatening to bite off your knee cap when he has no limbs left. :P

And we should never forget the killer bunny capable of decapitating unsuspecting brave knights.

Get well you strange man. :lol:

Quatro

Hey, thanks Babble.  Now maybe he'll ban you and forget about me.   :D

Mike S

babblefish1960

Seanc

i think babble and Darkdep have a love hate relationship. bable always breaks the rules, and darkdep never bans him becasue he likes him because he is such a reble. FIGHT THE MAN BABBLE

fishycanuck

Oh for heaven's sake - all you have to do with that rabbit is put a pancake on its head and it will be gentle as... a bunny.

Darkdep - go back to polishing your hammer collection.

Quatro

OK.  Now there's a question that has to be asked.  Why is there a pancake on your rabbits head?  I personally always thought it was a cookie.

Mike S

fishycanuck

Isn't it obvious?
I poached this photo from a smart-a** site that specializes in this sort of thing.  The teeny tiny print on the photo says, "I have no idea what you're talking about - so here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on his head".
Q.E.D.

PaleoFishGirl

There is actually a great story about that bunny.  His name was Oolong.  Sadly he has passed away, but his owner has an entire Web site devoted to him and his 'headperformances':

http://www.fsinet.or.jp/~sokaisha/rabbit/rabbit.htm

Here is an English site explaining more of the story:

http://www.syberpunk.com/cgi-bin/index.pl?page=oolong

Enjoy :D

rockgarden

Since you bunny folks have hijacked this very serious discussion about  a missing webmaster :).

fishycanuck

Clearly, this wascally wabbit has Darkdep in the trunk.  Note the horrified expression on the fishing boy.  Somebody call Jack Bauer, we have a situation here!

darkdep

It was very hot in that trunk, but oddly comfortable.

I have to say folks, on a serious note, I'm touched that being absent for one day has made everyone notice so much.  I feel needed.

Babble has broken many of the darkdep by-laws; luckily for him I consider true bans very seriously and his transgressions, although mounting, have not led him to the edge quite yet.

If I had my way, bunnies would be banned...but fishycanuck has had her avatar since before I came into power, so I can't do that.

Hmm...I should start a running list of all the banned topics...anyone remember them?

fishycanuck

Hey - I'm the one who called in the Counter-Evil-Rabbit Unit to rescue you, so give me some slack. Don't you have work to do?

Quatro

Be careful fishycanuck, pancakes may soon make the list.

Anyone going to Easter Pancake Breakfast?