New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

survey of ovas board members

Started by james, May 15, 2005, 06:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artw

I'm Art and I am an ex-fishaholic

mseguin

Male, with a wife who also keeps fish.

gvv

Quote from: "artw"I'm Art and I am an ex-fishaholic
Once I also said the same, but after very long time - here I am...

ceilidh

Female..and pretty much only have aggressive fish..my oscars and puffers are the best..also the convicts and the piranha rock..trying with community fish..but already bored

oenology

Female  and I keep cichlids, bettas, fancy goldfish, dog (plus 6 pups), 1 cat, 1 2yr foal, 1 chinese water dragon lizard and a pair of mice (need pinkies for the lizard :) )  plus a husband :D

I'm reverting back to my younger days when many of my school friends wouldn't come over to play at my house due to the menagerie I kept in my bedroom lol

Underwater

Matt, Male.

Building a new 75 gallon amazon biotope, have a 24 gallon community.

ambushman2j

Quote from: "artw"I think most people know what I am.

Your female right?  Artimena?

ambushman2j

my name is Cosmo Kramer, I live in NYC I eat at my neighbours alot

pnmdsz6

i am  female,
i keep betta!! :D
i notice others said that betta are agressive, but they're not really (except with most other fish lol). But over the course of these many months that i have kept betta, i noticed that they're actually very bright animals (contrary to what i used to think).

pnmdsz6

BigDaddy

I think my nick pretty much gives away my gender   :lol:

Toss

Male, luv ne kind of freshwater creatures and plants. Never try SW, can't afford it
75 gal - Mosquito rasbora, Bushynose pleco, RCS
9 gal - CRS
40 gal - Longfin Albino Bushynose pleco, RCS

dannypd

Quote from: "pnmdsz6"i am  female,
i keep betta!! :D
i notice others said that betta are agressive, but they're not really (except with most other fish lol). But over the course of these many months that i have kept betta, i noticed that they're actually very bright animals (contrary to what i used to think).

pnmdsz6

They also can bite...

mseguin

Bettas are very individual fish, some will be very peacceful, and otrhers will terrorize every fish in ur tank. Female bettas are generally quite peaceful, and yet we have one who hates all other females and would probably be a big pain if the cockatoos didnt keep her in line.