New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Problems with people's postings.

Started by washefuzzy, February 04, 2009, 11:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hookup

GASH DARNIT!  PHOTO'S INC as WARNED... Gotta wait till my folks leave for St. Valentines day... they do not need to see this... apparently some of you do...

YOU WERE WARNED.

washefuzzy

fishycanuck

I can't believe I only just saw this....
Brine, your university webpage makes me dizzy. How do I find your pictures?
Also, I am tempted to report everyone because we're now on page 5 and I don't see the promised nudie pix.

Brine

Quote from: fishycanuck on February 20, 2009, 08:46:54 AM
Brine, your university webpage makes me dizzy. How do I find your pictures?

I am dead centre when the page loads. Two left of the guy with the hat. If you scroll over top of my pic my name appears on the pillow. Brian

stardrop

What?!? Now there's pillow talk!  How did I miss this thread for so long :D

Hookup

Hum... now my bluff has been called... I haven't concluded the result yet... on the one hand I do not want to get banned and scare the little people, and big people... on the other hand... I do plan on living up to my "threat"...

Decision pending... pic's probable.

washefuzzy

Don't you have one of those adorable baby pics .  ;D

Hookup

Ok, so after a careful evaluation of this thread I have to say that I do not feel that the requirement was met for nudity (and i simply am chicken-s*** to post anything    ???).

The thread went off-topic and therefore all conversation is disqualified.

This is as close as I'm willing to go...

[attachment deleted by admin]

bitterman

LMAO. I knew you would chicken out and I'm glad you did. Frankly.. don't care to see you nude.

B.