New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Tank

Started by james, March 08, 2006, 09:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiglos

Quote from: "repeej"
Quote from: "Aiglos"
Quote from: "repeej"zookeeper:  Thank you for all 4 of your informative posts.....good luck out there!

Repeej  thank you for your 456 sarcastic posts.

Believe it or not some people appreciate my mild sarcasm.  I haven't even hit full stride yet.  :wink:

I thank and you doubt Mr Repeej ?  Will be interesting to see what full stride brings. :p

repeej

Did James sell this item yet?  If not, where has his thread gone?

repeej

Quote from: "repeej"zookeeper:  Thank you for all 4 of your informative posts.....good luck out there!

Repeej  thank you for your 456 sarcastic posts.

Believe it or not some people appreciate my mild sarcasm.  I haven't even hit full stride yet.  :wink:

I thank and you doubt Mr Repeej ?  Will be interesting to see what full stride brings. :p

I appreciate the support....just letting all my fans know I'm just getting started.  8)

BigDaddy

It might have gotten deleted by accident during the split

I have pm'd james and graciously asked him to repost his item

Aiglos

Quote from: "repeej"Did James sell this item yet?  If not, where has his thread gone?

Repeej:  Mod censorship.. I blame art.  Art said if He can't have the tank then no one gets it.

babblefish1960

Variety is the spice of life.  If sarcasm is your only flavouring, then that's a pretty bland diet.

murgus

Quote from: "babblefish1960"Variety is the spice of life.  If sarcasm is your only flavouring, then that's a pretty bland diet.

Well said...

Thanks,
Andrew

artw

the tank for sale thread is still there. its just lower down the page now.

mseguin

Zookeeper: I hope you are not serious about quitting the forum on the basis of this. There are generally two posting rules on this forum: no thread crapping, and no rude or abusive behaviour or posts. I don't believe for one second that those are overly protective rules. We hardly ever delete posts in the Discussion sections, and then only for behaviour or language that is inappropriate in any venue, virtual or real. This is a vibrant and diverse community in large part due to the rules of behaviour implemented by the former webmaster. If you ask me, it was wildly successful,. I would hazard a guess that over 99% of this forum's members have never had a post deleted by the mods, basically by behaving with common courtesy towards others, (which I believe includes not crapping on someone else's attempts to sell). Aquariacanada represents another aspect of the diverse fishkeeping community, and I know they regulate behaviour on the board there as well. If you choose not to particpate any further on this forum, that is yuor choice, but I believe you will be missing out.

P.s. sorry for jacking James' thread.

repeej

Quote from: "babblefish1960"Variety is the spice of life.  If sarcasm is your only flavouring, then that's a pretty bland diet.

So is your choice of fish...so what's your point?

redbelly1

now now guys can't we all just get along???  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :o  8)  8)  8)

repeej

Quote from: "redbelly1"

now now guys can't we all just get along???  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :o  8)  8)  8)

This is the lounge....all bets are off.

darkdep

Ok folks, this thread is going nowhere except south, fast.  I think everyone's points have been made.  Let's move on.

DARKPHREAK

While everyones at it can I make a suggestion...

Can we limit our signatures to 1 line... 1 tank... I could care less if you have 2 empty 10g tanks or a hamster... this isnt a pissing contest is it?

Round 2... ding ding

repeej

Quote from: "DARKPHREAK"or a hamster...

ARMAGEDDON!!!!

DARKPHREAK

Seriously though, who cares if you have a 30g tank full of 2$ fish or that you have a 20g fry tank... like its hard to breed these fish(they don't need help).

Signatures should be used by newbies to explain their tank and equipment so that the more "experienced" fish keeper can try and help diagnose any problems they are having.

Make a .html file, list your tanks and fish and upload it somewhere and have a "Click me" to see my tanks/fish...

Ding Ding

artw

I actually agree with Darkphreak
on a board I used to moderate we had a limit of 3 lines per signature

Jason

Quote from: "DARKPHREAK"or a hamster...

ARMAGEDDON!!!!

OMG LOL I haven't thought of that since they used to play that on X-FM back in the day.  :lol:

I want to hear the full thing again. It must be avail online somewhere.
135g - Malawi Cichlid Tank
120g - Soon to be planted community tank
108g - Planted tropical tank

redbelly1

WWIIII!!!!!! Let the tanks be drained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pegasus

QuoteSeriously though, who cares if you have a 30g tank full of 2$ fish or that you have a 20g fry tank... like its hard to breed these fish(they don't need help).
Seriously... I do and if there is a contest on this forum to whom is the best lines miser I would win by a large margin. - I quote only what is needed, I don't use empty lines freely, and I don't write to push my post count, even my avatar is not using it's full 100 pixels. So yes I use to think like DARKPHREAK but not anymore. I do want to see all that info as I read the post. Unless this .html is attach to your avatar, then I say keep the signature as it is. That's my vote!
BTW  I too have a rottweiler, I think my signature is long enough. :wink: