New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Where's that webmaster hiding???

Started by Quatro, April 12, 2006, 06:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babblefish1960

Quote from: "BigDaddy"Next month's new meeting topic

Restructure of OVAS to an autonomous collective, anarcho-syndicalist commune, or a british sit com.

Either that... or we tie darkdep to a chair... tape his eyelids open and force him to watch The Holy Grail and The Life of Brian back to back.

Can he endure the peril?

I think that this sort of reprogramming was tried with great success with Alex in a clockwork orange, whilst listening to beethoven's fifth, so if anyone can sing the fifth accompanied by a coconut section, sounds like the making of a wonderful cinematic musical evening.

BigDaddy

And the fifth would be sung by The Knights Who Say Ni?

babblefish1960

And an interpretive dance by Zoot and Dingo and all the other women of the castle Anthrax, it is beginning to sound as though a wonderful evening will be had by all.

babblefish1960

:oops: Oops, male pig posting I was told, I withdraw the interpretive dance suggestion as she who must be obeyed must also not be given to wrath by silly suggestions. :oops:

On the other hand, there could be jousting.

BigDaddy

Quote from: "babblefish1960"And an interpretive dance by Zoot and Dingo and all the other women of the castle Anthrax, it is beginning to sound as though a wonderful evening will be had by all.

.... And there was much rejoicing (although I'm sure Robyn's minstrels wouldn't agree)

fishycanuck

Lads: If you would provide the coconut and Chateau de Chasseray, I'd be pleased to provide interpretive dance.
Or jousting.
Or toad-baiting.

Iceman

In order to dance, I require a large fish. Now give me a fish before I taunt you  a second time you stupid english pigdog.

henry

Your just banging two coconuts together!!!!!!!

babblefish1960

We could always start a new tradition of the OVAS fish slapping dance, we even have the locks nearby in which to fall in. :shock: We are a fish club after all, and I think everyone's name is Bruce too. :lol: