New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

Annual Garage Sale and Membership Drive

Started by Fishnut, August 26, 2011, 09:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james

Hi
I will be bringing quite a bit of stuff, so I have to economize my space. I have several tanks, hoods, heaters and filters. Is there anything specific that they are looking for ie certain size tanks

James
55-g  Kribs. Busyi nose pleco, abino
25 gal yellow lab , Brichardi,
55-g white top Afra, Synodontus Alberti,
33- gal PS Demansoni
30-g Dim..Compressiceps , 55 gal  red swords, 
.30-g  P.S Flavus

garnpet

A reminder to everyone. 

If you are selling, please bring money to make change!  OVAS will not be handling the cash transactions at the garage sale.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><  

Nerine

I'm bringing fish! Zebra Danios, a red micky mouse platy, a blue platy, a few juvie kribs, filters etc :)
55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

Fishnut

How did the garage sale go? Hopefully well!!

I'll be getting home just before the monthly meeting, so I'll see everyone then :)

Brine

I can only speak for myself, but it was nice to see some familiar faces and look at all the stuff.  I was only there for a short time but the turn out and crowd seemed about the same as last year. 

Nerine

too quiet in my opinion, it was nice to see familier faces but there weren't many outsiders and I had to give stuff away in order not to bring it home :(

Membership sales did well though!

55 Gallon: Zamora Woodcats, Gold Gourami, Severum, Convicts
Misc tanks: Glo Light Tetras, Harlequin Tetras, Danios, Platies, Guppies, Otto cats
Breeding: Platies, Guppies, Convicts

magnosis

It was fun but very quiet. Didn't sell much, but at least just enough to pay for my membership :)