New meeting location for the 2023/2024 Season will be at J.A. Dulude arena.  Meetings start at 7 pm.

2012 Meetings

Started by Fishnut, January 25, 2012, 12:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishnut

I'm delighted that everyone had such a great time at the meeting Monday night.

Here's a list of what I have planned for the remainder of the season:

February: Bring your cameras to our photography workshop with Rockgarden

March: Gear up for pond season with a talk by Richard Inchley

April: Earth Day!! The meeting will be replaced by an afternoon event the day before. Alanna Mitchell and Ret Talbot will be in town! Tickets are cheep!! $5 for members and $10 for non-members.

May: OVAS Elections and a movie night...or presently open for ideas

June: Annual OVAS BBQ

charlie

QuoteFebruary: Bring your cameras to our photography workshop with Rockgarden

Do you have an agenda for this meeting & who is doing what & time allocation?
Thanks

Fishnut

Not yet.  Ron and I are getting together for coffee in the next week or so to iron out the details.  All I know is that there will be a hands on aspect of it because I'll have a bunch of tanks set up with fish/plants/shrimp, etc inside so we can all practice and get pointers directly from Ron.

Would you like to help in some way?

charlie

Quote from: Fishnut on January 25, 2012, 09:31:01 PM
Not yet.  Ron and I are getting together for coffee in the next week or so to iron out the details.  All I know is that there will be a hands on aspect of it because I'll have a bunch of tanks set up with fish/plants/shrimp, etc inside so we can all practice and get pointers directly from Ron.

Would you like to help in some way?
No No, i`m more interested in the other aspects of the meeting pre Ron`s presentation - Re last meeting.
Regards

Fishnut

Oh...got it  ;)

At this point, there will be no quizes or show and tells.  Although if someone new wants to do a quick 5 or 10 minute presentation in the beginning, I welcome offers!

There will be the usual announcements, but so far that's it.

charlie

Quote from: Fishnut on January 25, 2012, 09:51:35 PM
Oh...got it  ;)

At this point, there will be no quizes or show and tells.  Although if someone new wants to do a quick 5 or 10 minute presentation in the beginning, I welcome offers!

There will be the usual announcements, but so far that's it.
Thanks Sylvia.
Regards

garnpet

Also - no mini-auction is February due to the Giant Auction right around the corner.
1 fish, 2 fish, <°{{{><  , <°{{{><